[Resolved]  Astha Medical Centre — pathetic services

I was a regular patient of Astha Medical Clinic situated at Netajinagar, Kolkata 40. It is actually 1 min walking form my house. The thing is their receptionists are pathetic, they are rude, ignorant and illiterate. They just do not know how to talk to patients. The clinic itself hsa got infested by their illmanagement and rude behaviour. All the doctores come min 1 to 1 and half hour late, and sometimes they do not come at all. The centre takes the phone numbers of the patients as part of there so called system but never ever cares to inform them about the delay.

When patients call the centre to know whether doctore has come or not 3 or 4 times in 2 hours then they say ' It's not our duty to answer you" even they have accepted openly they they are not liable to inform the patients when doctor is coming in case of dealy or absence. I have wasted many such days due to their negligence.

To add to this thei blood test reports are horrible, even the cotors get surprised. The reports are absolutely incorrect. My gradfather had done a blood test for blood sugar level and the report showed an inflated number although he was fit and fine and my mother had done blood test for haemoglobin level twice in a gap of 4 days and the reports were absolutely contradictory. The second report showed my mother has anaemia.

My recommendation is that DO NOT EVER HAVE ASTHA ON ASTHA MEDICAL CENTRE.

Sreemoyee