[Resolved]  Astrowix corporation / PMP trainings — faque commitments & no value for money

I was called badly, every day to attend PMP fastrac traininf. Finelly i opted it and paid 16000 for this training. i was told that this is the best discount price for the workshop, how ever when i reached venue. it was visible that, people paid 7000 to 8000 as well for this training and i was charged almost double.
They have also done a faque commitment about the quality of this trainig, trainer was a story teller, venue was promices as five star facility, but it was not even one star with tap water getting served all four days of workshop.

Comments

Alok, I am totally disagree with your point of view. I did my PMP training through AstroWix and i made the payment of Rs. 16, 854/-. I got all the facilities they committed. Hotels are not very much required when you are looking for Project management classes. The trainer was excellent and very knowledgeable who taught me each and everything related to PMBOK. After completing the session they provide me a lot of things and right path that helped me to clear my PMP Examination within 20 days.

Personally i would like to thanks to all the AstroWix team who guide me to clear my exam in easiest way.

Cheers,

Abhishek
I agree with comments by Alok. I had recently attended PMP fastrac in Bangalore. The venue was set up in a hotel, was not suitable for the training programme like this which strecthes for 4 fulldays. The trainer was decent but did not cover many topics. Training being provided was not worth the money they are charging. I feel people fell into the pit fall by choosing Astrowix because of its name. Also the etrac which is a online pmp simulation practice exams is very bad. This populates same questions in all the 4 practice papers which is totally ridiculous and doesnot save the answers . Also most of the questions are not to the exam standard.

If any one ask my advice, I would definetly would not recommend Astrowix
I also disagree with Alok and Pavan as I felt completely the opposite of what they felt..I attended a workshop in Delhi and I was very much moved and impressed by the Trainer's way of explaining each and everything in a very lucid manner. He was very much approachable during the tea-breaks and lunch-breaks to clarify any doubt regarding any topic. I also think that for a 4 day workshop and the training course of such a huge benefit the money they charged was nominal. The hotel was at the heart of the city, easily reachable and provided great comfort and food during the training days. And the best thing was that I completed my PMP Certification within two 2 months.
So, I thank Astrowix for the success.
My experience with AstroWix PMP FasTrac training was as good as what Aarshi has felt. In fact I enjoyed the every bit of the training. I attended a training in Bangalore where the hotel was too good.. I was very satisfied with both the trainer and the arrangements and the course fee was the same 16000. So, in every respect, I found it great!
I am not sure about the training institute but one thing for sure the above comment is absolute fraud. Its the same person Aarshi who has given two positive comments. The funny thing is he has taken the same PMP training from two different locations Delhi and Bangalore. Not sure who you are, nice try!!!
This experience is not with Astrowi but some other training organizations. Thought of sharing it with you. They commit the things that they can’t do. I have observed this for ITIL, PRINCE2 and PMP training programs. one of my friends was given 100% passing guarantee by one of the Bangalore based organization for PRINCE2, he flunked in PRINCE2 practitioner exam, the training was not at all effective, could not cover the topics properly, we don’t know whether the trainer himself is qualified or not. The quality of their online courseware is so poor that you even don’t feel like referring to it.

I doubt the capabilities of the trainer and these organizations who offer these courses at the lower rates but compromise on a quality a lot. It will not work for long, not all the participants are interested ONLY in certification, the participants join the session to learn and gain knowledge.

These organizations don’t follow the ethics at all and have ruined this noble profession of training due to lower offerings. Surprisingly they conduct same courses out of India and the charges are almost twice the cost that they charge here  . The fees for PRINCE2 exams is same across globe  .

This unethical way working should be stopped and who can stop this? We the participants who only go for cheapest offering and get cheated. Pl share if any one of you know any forum where we can escalate this.

Happy reading!!!
Even they commit the things that they can’t do. I have observed this for ITIL, PRINCE2 and PMP training programs. one of my friends was given 100% passing guarantee by one of the Bangalore based organization for PRINCE2, he flunked in PRINCE2 practitioner exam, the training was not at all effective, could not cover the topics properly, we don’t know whether the trainer himself is qualified or not. The quality of their online courseware is so poor that you even don’t feel like referring to it.

These organizations don’t follow the ethics at all and have ruined this noble profession of training due to lower offerings. Surprisingly they conduct same courses out of India and the charges are almost twice the cost that they charge here :) :). The fees for PRINCE2 exams is same across globe :( :(.
They never disclose the name of the trainer or share trainer’s profile with the participants before the session. My friend tried to get the information for PRINCE2 trainer but could not get it. I think it is that "Chalta hain attitude" in India that hampers us as well as really good trainers

Happy reading!!!

These organizations don’t follow the ethics at all and have ruined this noble profession of training due to lower offerings. Surprisingly they conduct same courses out of India and the charges are almost twice the cost that they charge here :) :). The fees for PRINCE2 exams is same across globe :) :).
They never disclose the name of the trainer or share trainer’s profile with the participants before the session. My friend tried to get the information for PRINCE2 trainer but could not get it. It hampers the participants like us who really want to gain the knowledge and it also hampers good trainers.

Happy reading!!!
Astrowix is one of the worst companies on earth. Its owner Mr. Upendra Giri and his wife Mrs. Seema Giri are big time cheats . I worked in that company for 3 years. There is a huge amount of sum pending . Mr. Giri doesnt pick up the phone and has no intention of paying back my dues. They do the same with vendors and hotels where they conduct workshops.our legal system is weak and they try to take advantage of this and people like us fall victim . I would request every individual and organization to refrain from engaging with Astrowix.