[Resolved]  ATS Infotech Institute,Pune. — Teaching is not good, they decceive student by false commitement.

Subject:- Regarding cancellation of admission.
Respected Madam/sir,
I am Nilesh Vasudeo Kapale. I have taken an admission in your institute since 23/07/2009. I have taken admission for CCNA+ MCSE+ Ethical Hacking for weekend batches. As per the counselling from Miss. Jigyasa Madam I was so positive about my career and therefore I refered two student also (Mr. Pankaj Pandav and Mr. Nilesh Patel) to join the class and they took admission. But 4 months has been passed, there is no sign of completing one paper of MCSE. Before paying the fees I got call from your institute many times to complete the fees. Then somehow I managed for the money and paid the full amount.
But after that I did not got the call from your institute for classes whether classes are going well and properly. Many times I managed with the teacher. In four month 2 faculties has been changed. Several times I approach towards the counsellor but they were just giving false commitment. I really fade up with your institute and faculties. My father has withdrawn the loan and gave the money to me. So, please I request you to cancel the admission and return my whole amount fees.

Yours Faithfully,
( Nilesh Kapale.)

Comments

This istitute is a complete fake. false commitments and nothing else. finally you will end up feeling messed up looted and hopeless if you are at any branch of ATS anywhere.
I completely agree with comments above. I had joined ATS some years ago for ASP.Net. The classes never ever happened on time, mostly faculties were not available. Only faculties with sub standard knowledge existed with ATS Infotech. I still recall a faculty asking if there were any .Net job opportunties in market for him... (I joined ATS in hope of learning and getting a job). Jioning ATS was the biggest mistake of my life. I now fear even by the name of joining any institute for .Net classes.

The project compnies are fake and they are least bothered to give you any knowledge (Though I am sure they don't have it).

Please please avoid ATS (even if they instead give you Rs.1, 00, 000 !!). It's a complete waste of time !!!
the same situation is with sap bo also the guy is complete fake with worst class teaching...its fake fake and fake...please avoid gng there...
i am also agree with the above comments regarding my experience about institute. i will advice to students as well as employees not to take admission to this institute. its just matter of money. they are just taking money. it totally fake institute. they give you just false commitment about the MNC placement. if you join, you will totally deceived. its humble request not to join this anymore...
I am writing this review after a gap of almost 8 years since I joined ATS.
It is a complete fraud institute where they don't have faculties to teach.
They will start the course and after few days ask you to deposit the complete fees and once the fees are collected from all the students then they will start saying that they don't have faculties to teach the subject. Un qualified faculties will be there to teach you something which is not at all related to the course you join.
I request you all to please take this advice seriously before joining the institute.
In case you have extra money than donate it to poor instead of paying the institute.

Complaint categoryCategory: Institutes