[Resolved]  Ats Services pvt. ltd. — PF money not received till date

I have submitted my PF details personally on 24 june 2009 at wazirpur office.I was supposed to get the PF money within 45 days but did'nt recieve till date.I had been trying the PF office landline nos. but no response.Require high support in getting my pf money at the earliest.Please find my PF account details: Acc. No. is DL/23930/6402.

Comments

Ats Services pvt. ltd. — Non received provident fund ammount

I have worked for an organisation named,
Ats services pvt. ltd.
A-30 mohan coperative industrial
area mathura road new delhi.
I have summited my PF form in vazirpur pf office on 25 april 2008.My PF account num. is-
dl/23930/6398. BUt till date tha particular ammount is not transferrd in my account. I have visited 2 times to the pf office regarding this, but didn"t got any response. They have assured me that ammount would be transfed in my account in 45 days but i didn"t received any ammount.
So i kindly request you to look into the matter, and do the needful. Thanking you
Manish Upadhyay
it's true that the company take alot of time to clear pf fund... i was also an employee of this organisation, & left 1 yr back. i already sumbit my form but not yet recieved my pf .

ATS Services Pvt Ltd — provident fund

I am parmeshwar singh i subitted my PF form at 15 of jan in WAZIRPUR OFFICE
i wants to know status of my amount for that purpose i am trying on line but i a not able to know.
Please do you tell me how can i get my PF STATUS ONLINE if it is possible please reply me.

Parmeshwar Singh

ATS Services Pvt Ltd — non receipt of pf

My name is dharmendra jaiswal.
i subbmitted pf form on 28 nov2008 and did not recieved pf till 12 august2009.it is more than9 months i am waiting for my money.my eployee id is p4535.
my company name is ats services pvt ltd.
it is in south delhi.
please look in to the matter

thanks

dharmendra jaiswal
I have submitted my PF details personally on 16th Nov 2009 at wazirpur office.I was supposed to get the PF money within 45 days but did'nt recieve till date.I had been trying the PF office landline nos. but no response.Require high support in getting my pf money at the earliest.Please find my PF account details:
ACCOUNT NO. DL/23930/8796
Emplyee Code P9900
I got my half PF mony in last year August but half mony i did not got teel yet

Complaint categoryCategory: Other