[Resolved]  AURA INFRASTRUCTURES — NO POSSESSION DATE

Hi my complain is against the company nitishree/ aura

I booked a flat in Nh 24 ( flat number 401 ) in year 2007, the full payment was given to company thru bank loan no : [protected] (axis bank )
But company never gave me the possession of the said flat till 1-dec-2008, , after harassments they asked me to transfer my amount to the there another project called AURA. But till time I had paid interest amount of 264000( approx) against by 17lac loan taken from bank They verbally assured me that they will adjust this interest amount from project AURA.. & I agreed thinking atleast I will have flat in my hand.

On 19th dec-08 I got allotment letter but climax was –
NO expected POSSESION DATE MENTIONED…
AMOUNT 264000/- VERBALLY AGREED WAS NOT ADJUSTED
& same story begins they refused and dont even even inform me about next payment / adjustment.

Pls advise.

Manoj

Comments

Dear Friend,

In fact this man Jain is a fraud. he has taken a lot of money from people and never gave any thing. I am told he has sent money abroad and planning to leave country with all the money of people
To all allottees of Aura Chimera, Gaziabad:-

we (some of allottees of Aura Chimera )are meeting at site on 26.07.09 at 11.00 AM.
Try to reach at site as many of you can to fight against builder for the injuctice being done to us all.
anil [protected]
Hi. Mr. Anil. As we had talked today on phone, I am with all of people like me. Unfortunately, I am not able to come today, but will attend meetings in future. I can attend on Sundays as its weekly off day. However, I will be in touch with you.

Prabhakar Ranjan