[Resolved]  australian lottery agency — how to claim the winning prize

I am grace Francisco Buhat the legal wife of Mr. Ronilo Buhat, I have been recieved youre notice regarding the jackpot registration form of lottery in australia.

we would like to confirm you that we are willing to claim the price.

we need to know what is necessary papers you need for we yo claim the jackpot.

pls. give us information

Comments

australian lottery agency — LOTTERY SCAM

RECENTLY I RECEIVED A LETTER BY POST SAYING THAT I HAVE WON JACKPOT OF AUSTLIAN LOTTERY O[censored]S$14, 408, 000.00.THE SENDER OF THE LETTER WAS MR.A.STEADMAN P.O.BOX NO.36113, WINNELIE NT 0906, AUSTRALIA.
PLEASE ADVISE ME ON THIS MATTER.

australian lottery agency — how can i wn

i got a mail that u have won $1000000 but i did not participate in any computation how can i win a big amount like this is it a fraud or real. i am totally confused and now they are asking me to pay $950 as processing fees i don't know what to do if i pay and i don't got any prize money from them then.
I have also received one of these, (Obviously you cant win a lottery you dont enter!) It includes a post paid envelope, I intend to return it and suggest everyone else who receives one does the same, then at least they will get the bill for posting.
You can win a lottery you did nit enter! i read on publishers clearing house website that they do sell their lists with everybidys names on them to other sweepstakes.And on you win it and on winloot they say the same they also name uk africa europe india asia .Straight up i read thise jyst today. I too have won umoteen gobs of millions and i have collected a very small sum.Only ametica does not charge you for winning only becayse they take their part first. Like uf you win a million you onky get half a million.But if you check other countries they charge lots and lots of weird fees that seem untrue.The very best you can fo is do your due diligence on researching your said money or car.And if it seems too good to be true, rethink it because every country does not function the wsy we do thry have different rules and such.And by the way i got some of my funds from africa. No joke but you gotta remember theur entite government and bankers and mommies and theur structure is totalky corrupt and its not likely to change .

Complaint categoryCategory: Other