[Resolved]  Auto Needs Gurgaon — bike servicing

Hi my name is navdeep, I have a CBZ extreme wich is just a year old.
I have been getting my service done from /Noida always.As i was living there.But now iv shifted to Gurgaon, I went to Auto needs service centre.which is an authourized service centre.I must tell you it was a horibble experience.
There was actually no one to attend me initially.Then finally i got hold of a guy and told him about the problems.
I was told to come at 4 pm and collect my bike, I came at 5 pm and took a test drive and found out that the things were same, there has been no improvement in the performance.My bikes dipper was not working, there was a problem with the front brakes which was mentioned in the job work, I told the mechnic about the problkem and he said no no sir it fine, It seemed he was not interested in working for his other couter part because as i said it was 6 and the mechanic who did my bikes work had left for the day.So i had to ask some one who had some athourity and i straight away went ot Mr Sharma who looks after the service centre. It seems they could not do any thing about it so they told me to change the the front disk pads
which costed me 380 rupees and it was 6 pm by that time.I had to get another job card made for which i had to run after people because it was 6 and everybody was in a hurry to leave.finally i got hold of a guy and got the job card.At 6:30 the work got over.
And it almost was 7 by the time i stepped out of the service centre.
After paying a bill of 500 Rs in which my servicing was free as it was my last unpaid service .I am still not happy with the kind of work these people have done.Im still having the problem with the dipper, pick up, and now with the chain spocket which should have been taken care of there and then itself.But it seems these people are not doing there job properly because for them servicing means just washing and and changing the engine oil thats it.Had some floor supervisor taken the bike for a test drive., He would have come to know about the problem.And if the bike was ok it seems to me that these people have chnaged my chain spocket because i was not facing this problem.

I am very dissappointed with AUTO NEEDS (GURGAON) they should not exploit the customer this way.
This is just a 1st step i am taking against them, But plan to take some serious action against them.

Comments

Hi my name is navdeep, I have a CBZ extreme wich is just a year old.
And it almost was 7 by the time i stepped out of the service centre.

I Strongly agree about the complain of Mr. Navdeep, really those people are worthless and not taking care of Bike's problem, so decide to service my Bike any other place.

Pradyumna
i am studying computer .i need a part time job .i will be thankfull to u if you tell about some part time job.pls help me.my phone no-[protected]
Dear Mr. Vivek Goel

I have bike (Hero Hona Passion Plus), I purchase from Auto Need sec-14 Gurgaon

i went your service centre Auto Need sec-14(19.07.09), Gurgaon, for the purpose of servicing of my bike
your employee(Rajesh and Dhamenra) has not manner, how to talk with the customer and they have misbehave with me

Mr. Rajesh told me he has in instruction by Mr. Vivek Goel if customer get angry no problem he can not provide customer satisfaction, and also pls out from my workshop.

Mr. Dhamendra told me pay 20/-Rs at Auto need cash counter and bring your bike I have no customer satisfaction

Mr. Goel above matter for you information and necessary action

Pankaj Khare
I have serviced my bike on dated 20 sep 09, in which i have mentioned problem of front brake ( Front wheel), & asked to change fuel tank with lock.In this service they have replaced LID Fuel Tank, Bolt SPL, Stopper tank, Shoe comp brake ( Back wheel ), set spring lock & Lock filler. I have not received Keys of the fuel tank Lock so asked on the same date, also as i was having problem of front brake shoe while they have replaced back brake shoe. They asked to come next day. I again visited auto need on the very next day for the same, They now replaced front wheel shoe brake & also charged for the same but they have not provided me the keys or new lock as not having in stock. I have visited more than 6 times till date but not got proper response. Mr. Rajesh asked me to contact Mr.Sharma every time, I have contacted Mr. Sharma every time & he asked to come next day every time but was not able to meet him because every time he was in meeting somewhere, some time out of office. Please tell me who is responsible if Mr Sharma is not available in the service centre.My bike fuel got empty & i am not able to open the lock. Please help.

Manish Chauhan
Mobile No [protected]
I also have faced similar kind of mis behaving with me. Even the manager/owner was rudeless. I don't know how they recieved a dealer ship also. These kinds of people are shame on our society.
Hi, I have won a Passion Pro bike 4m Autoneed about 2 month back> After 1 month its give the starting problem when the engine is cool, with CHOKE it can't be started. I took it to the AUTONEED Serivce Centre for 1st service, I told them the problem, when I got my bike back at 3.00pm, they told everthing is fine. Very next morning the same problem was started I took it again to the service centre, they only adjust the Air & Fuel & told its ok now. But the very next day it gives me the same problem.
I am really unhappy with the service, I think service men r not skilled or trained.

Shibabrata
i visited auto needs on 09.06.2012 for bike service. They charged Rs. 400/- for teflon coating without giving proper information. Teflon coating is doing by a krrish enterprises, which is not a part of hero honda. Further, there is also corruption. Pay Rs. ju50/- and get no. 1 for your work. I spent 3 hours for servicing but the person come after me pay Rs. 50/- to the booking person and they get their bike after service before me. I complained this type corruption to the incharge of workshop. He has not taken any action.
I Govind Bahadur Singh Kushwaha S/o Chandra Kumar Kushwaha want to say that i have applied for bike accidental insurance claim and till now i did not get claim amount. After Getting Accident on 12 June, 2012 i have Submitted Documents with temporary r.c. and bike. After that I paid 18280 as cash on 19/07/2012 with permanent r.c. having no. DL9SAJ5813 and after that made claim But till yet i haven't received Claim Amount till today And nearly two months has been passed. Pleas Make Suitable Actions In this regard.

Thanks And Regards