[Resolved]  Auto Rickshaw-Delhi — High fare demand/Refuse to go by meter.

Complaint of Auto Rickshaw-Samachar Society Stand, Mayur Vihar, Phase-1, Delhi.

I every monday & tuesday travel from Mayur Vihar, Ph-1 to C.P and every thursday & friday travel from mayur vihar, Ph-1 to Noida, Sector-64 by auto rickshaw. They refuse to go by meter and reply " agar meter se ja ke kya karo ge bus se bhi to ja sakte ho" I am being charged between Rs. 90 & Rs.100 for C.P(Distance-11 kms) and Rs. 150 to Rs.170 for noida, sector-64 (Distance-13 kms).

Hope necessary action will be taken.

Deepti

Comments

auto rickshaw delhi — refused to go

i wanted to go to shahdra for some urgent work but when i ask the autoricksaw driver, he refused to go, the autoricksaw number was DLIRK 7538.
KINDLY ACTION SHOULD BE TAKEN SO THAT INFUTURE PEOPLE DO NOT SUFFER.
THANKING YOU

Auto-rickshaw — High fare demand

Driver of Auto-Rickshaw number DL-IR-E-2298, demanded very high and unreasonable fare . Moreover, he refused to let us avail the facility if he paid the fare as per displayed by the meter and just left on refusal to pay such high fare.
Kindly take an appropriate action.
Yours faithfully
Khushboo Bhatia

Travel in Auto Rickshaw — Meter calibrated for high tariff.

I would like like to register a complaint for charging me higher while i travelled from Andheri Station to Darpan exchange Rikshaw Tarrif showed figure of 2:00 (equals 19 Rs) this is almost the double of what needs to be generated by the Meter.

Details of the Rikhaw + Driver are as follows...

MH-02-TA-4759
Driver name as per License=Sushil Shukla

Please help me to get this sorted out.

I can be contacted on [protected].

Rgds
Sanyog
Same is the case with me.
Why Auto drivers take undue advantage of the fact that they have to ride interstate.
Why cant goverment make strict rules against them.
Why cant goverment impose strict Chalans as it does for crossing signals or listening to mobiles.
its very true i myself stay in delhi nd study dere the not only charge exhobirant rates but also misbehaive if they see a girl travelling alone

I was travelling from Gautam Nagar to Mathura Road and was charged Rs.90, as generally the fare ranges between 65-70. The meter was running fast. The reistration no of the auto is "DL 1RG 6100". Please check the meter or give me the contact no. or the concerned persons details to lodge a complaint for this.

regards,
Deep Saharia

Auto Rickshaw Drivers — refuse to go by meter

All Autorickshaw drivers in PCMC, Pune area refuse to follow meter. They ask double or tripple amount for one way. This is worst at evening or after 8:00 PM. They have union and don't listen to anyone.

Please take some serious action against this. This like a loot of general public.

Example area... Pimple Saugadar/ Nilak, Chinchwad sq, Big Bazar Chinchwad to any place in Pune

DAY :- I was travelling with my wife and daughter, dated 9/08/09, SUNDAY time 9AM from MITHAPUR near JAITPUR to Sunlight colony ASHRAM and I asked to all autowalas which were standing over there they were asking high charges like 100-110 although it comes Rs.65 only by miter from Mithapur to sunlight colony and they are not ready to go by meter as use well "SAB AUTO WALO NE YAHI BOLA KI METER NAHI CHAL RAHA".

NIGHT :- Same day night around 9:30PM i asked 3-4 autowalas at ASHRAM chowk for MITHAPUR and they were also asking same charges Rs.100-110 and meter were not working as use well.i told my wife sit in the auto DL1RK0057 and do not get down to auto i am go to call traffic police man near ashram chowk and police man came with me and helped me i took same auto DL1RK0057 which were not ready to go before believe me autowala dropped us in the dark place near APOLO HOSPITAL and said my auto is not working take another auto "OR METER KA JO BANTA HAI HO DE DO" i was shocked and i said will not pay and we moved from there. Me, my wife and daughter 10 PM "PADAL APOLO HOSPITAL TAK GAI" . There were many autowalas standing there i asked to DL1RK5269 and DL1RG5804 they were not ready to go and when they agreed, started asking high charged Rs.100, by it comes only Rs.35-40/-, i was there with my family till 11PM and finally i took bus for mithapur from APOLO HOSPITAL.That day was worse for my life.

This is my humble request to you please give them big punishment and canceled there license. so that they can not do again this.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Gopal Prakash
The attitude of the rikshaw wallas are becoming detoriorating day by day. Everyday I face the problem of bargaining though I don't like that at all. Today I met withan auto driver (DL-RJ 3794) who charged Rs 120 for coming from Laxmi nagar to AIIMS which is generlly costs Rs65-70/- by meter. Please do the needful

Partha das
hi

I am working in IGI Airport and daily i travel by auto which is the most difficult part in india to travel by auto or bus. i stay in lajpat nagar-iv new delhi-24, They refuse to go by meter and ask for the amount which is really not affordable and higher than the amount applicable by meter. i have some auttowalas no. plate no. DL1RK2544, DL1RF7721, DL1RF6265, DL1RK0716, DL1RK2358, DL1RG3147, DL1RK6468, DL1RF9417, DL1RF8167, DL1RF5667, DL1RL1036 DL 1RK8034, THESE ARE THE NO'S WHO REFUSE TO GO AND ASK FOR EXTRA MONEY THAN METER. its a matter of daily. kindly solve this problem asap.

Manya
I work in TCS Sec 63 and use to commute by Auto..here I took Auto no UP16-9761.I negotiated with him on charge of 50 rs which is standard price and he agreed also..But on the way to home he misbehaved and argued a lot with me and i felt mentally harassed..This happened twice..These Auto waala harass working girls and they must be taken strict action so that we can safely travel..It was really very bad time for me..So this is just to request you please take appropriate action..
I MRS NANDINI GUPTA STAYING MAYUR VIHAR PHASE-3 NEW DELHI IAM TAKING AUTO TO MAYUR VIHAR PH-3 TO NOIDA SEC-63 & THE AUTO DRIVERS CHARGING IS 150-170 . BUT IF WE ARE SAYING GO BY METER THAN THEYSAY IN NOIDA METER IS NOT USE OR CAN YOU SEE ANY AUTO RUUNING WITH METER .&IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO CONVEY THEM BUT IF THEY GO BY METER THAN IT COST ONLY 70/
ONE MORE THING I WANT TO COME TO YOUR NOTICE THAT IN MAYUR VIHAR PHASE-3 THERE IS NO AUTO PREPAID BOOTH ALSO PLS TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AGAINST THIS & MY PHONE IS [protected]
Dear Sir, it happened with me today at 18:30Hrs I got an auto (DL1RK-0666) from lajpat market for Okhla (near Tikona park) and he forced me to pay 60 Rupees instead to pay as meter.
normaly it came 38Rupees.

Auto Rickshaw — refused to go by meter

hello sir
i asked the auto riksha driver to go to rajouri garden from distrct park gg2 block vikas puri but he refused to go by meter and i also warned him that i will complaint against you and he said go and do whatever you want to do and i moved on. his registration number was DL 1R K -1905.
hope you will take sever action against him.
thanking you nin anticipatiopn

from
himanshu kohli
call at this number n do the complain of these rickshaw driver :[protected]Delhi police)
i everyday travel from Noida Sector 6 to Sector 26, 3 Km.the auto drivers charge 60 Rs. today i decided to take action against this. i hired the auto (no UP16T6319) from sector 6 to sector 20, 2 Km. the auto driver asked charge Rs 70. i agreed and when the auto reached the noida police station, i took the bill and signature from auto driver and asked him to come to the police station. first he refused to come to the police station but i call the police and register an FIR against the auto driver. Although the police didn't take any action against the auto driver and later left him. i am going to complain this to SSP and ARTO Noida soon.
it is our responsibility not to give the money to any auto driver as much he ask and fight against this so that the District administration soon implement meter in auto.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other