Avalon HOmes — Cheater Builder - Avalon Stay away

rainfall
This is against Avalon Builder who is not a builder only money maker and cheater. We bought a flat two years back from them and they did not gave us any papers or anything. they made us fool and take our flat back in a cheating method (story is very pathetic) Their behaviour is like cheaters not builders. I request to all stay from builder like Avalon.

Complaint comments  11 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Myself Shilpa, Working as a Manager Marketing in Avalon Group.
I have read your complaint but could not identify the complete detail of your grievance so here i would request you to share your contact detail so that we can help you out.

looking forward for your positive & prompt response.

Best Regards,
Shilpa
Avalon group
Yes you are right, even I bought one flat in Avalon home and by some way or the other they are asking for interest on the late payment which is totally illogical .

I have even wrote to their commercial deptt but still no update/revert .
Even I faced problems with Avalon. I bought flat in Avalon Rangoli daruhera and the EDC/IDC was @200 Rs. But now they have escalated to @350 Rs per sq ft and provided no satisfactory answer to why this 75% increase. Is the customer a fool...
Search Avalon Rangoli at FB, and join the group. We will take combined action against Avalon
totally agree they are only believe in the completing their file and for any issue they just say" Sir we are at safe site we cant say any thing" I purchase a Flat at Biwadi. when I go to Gurgaon office they send me at Biwadi office for further details I meet Babban for the same issue he told me he will do every thing link senction of load and other formalities, After some time Avalon they called me at GGN office and start asking about panalty I have paid about 25000 without any fault from my end as they are saying if I will not pay this amount they will cancell my booking. my home loan is delayed due to there executive Babban.But now i am in middle and I dont have any idea to get rid of it. Also Avelon staff is also very trend to get this king of free money from us.
This is against Avalon Builder who is not a builder only money maker and cheater. They are charging much higher then they are actually handed over, it mean, if they were charging for 1000 Sqft (incl common, they were giving on approx 600 Sqft (including common area). Pl away this builders, if you are not satisfied with me. Please check their Govt Approved drawing and check with Actual. You will found totally fraud.
Hi Avalon,

Completely Agree. Avalon is not a reputed builder at all.
I bought Avalon Rosewood a year back & till now the construction has not begun!!

I would have made much more money by simply parking my money in the bank.
A disgusting builder. Moreover, they do not bother to inform the investors on the status.

Would never recommend a builder like this who clearly launders its investor's money!
Hi Avalon Group,

I am also agree with all above because i am also buy a flat in Avalon Residency Phase 2 and done the registry in june 2015 but till now they are not hand over the flat to me . when i ask for handover the flat they are try to gave me the flat in very worst condition. and not reply my mail. i have already send many mails to Avalon group.

Hello Mr Jagannath,

Please contact me at [protected]. We have been facing a similar issue wrt Avalon Residency Phase 2.

Sweta
I have booked one unit in avalon rosewood A-3, . I have already paid amount approx 85 %. I paid all instalments before due periods. I booked this unit in March 2014. As per Avalon rosewood agreement they will give possession in 2017. I want to know why is delay in this? Dear madam, when I booked my property, that time you mentioned we will give posesson in first quarter of 2018. Now you are telling me we will give you posesson in end of 2019.
What is the benefits for me hare my 85% money is blocked in this project. I want to know what is the benefits for me. If someone is fail to pay instalments in due periods Avalon taking fine. If builder is not able to give posesson in time what is the benefits for me. Because of that my hard earned money is blocked since a long time.
I also booked one unit in avalon rosewood a-3 and paid 85% money but from last 2 year they are stop the construction and block our money. This is very bad experience with Avalon. No one inform the reason of stopping the construction.
My self Sunil Kumar [protected]