[Resolved]  avery gas service — booking complaint

whenever we try to book the cylinder with the help of telephone.the telephone is always busy or there
is no one to pick it.the phone numbersw are 22442983 and22466949
please email us any new number for booking the cylinder.
pradeep jain
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:40:19
Complaint comments  11 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

is no one to pick it.the phone numbers are 22442983 and 22466949 of Avery Gas Service Laxmi Nagar, Delhi.
please email us any new number for booking the cylinder.

Kuldeep Singh
whenever we try to book the refill by phone so i reaceve a long beep or phone busy last time i was booked my cylinder on dated 16/1/09 but cylinder is not deliverd now till dated 3/2/09 time 4:35 pm i have been three visit on his shop but no respnse after a long time wait i purchase a cylinder from market for use at my home

avery gas service — mostly no one pick the ph or when ever they pick they put it aside

sir
i have written my complaint in subject
thats y i am Anabel to book my gas but
still i get my gas in black from the same
distributor person in Rs.450

is no one to pick it.the phone numbers are 22442983
Pease email us any new number for booking the cylinder.
& plz tell me toll free for online gas booking.
Saleem miyan
Whenever we try to book the cylinder with the help of phone it sounds always busy or nobody pick the phone . we always book the cylinder after our expected days and for this we used to suffer every time . This time our customer care/helper told that me that they booked the cylinder but they did not booked it and when i call them after 2 days to enquire about my cylinder when it will reach then they rudly said your cylinder was not book and cut phone.
so plz see this matter and refer me new number or online facilities.
Thanking You
Mukhtar Ahmed
Geeta Colony
(near laxmi nagar)
The service of the the emplyees of Avery Gas are very poor and frustrating.I am trying to contact the in land line no 22442983 and 22466949 of Avery Gas Service Laxmi Nagar for refilling of my gas cylinder from last 2-3 days but no one is picking the phone.

Please look into this matter and send any other number as soon as possible.

Alok Ranjan Mund
Ramesh Park
Laxmi Nagar, Delhi

avery gas service — cylinder not receiving

dear sir/madam

i RUKSANA R/O O-64 WELCOME SEELAMPUR III DELHI-110053 have an indane connection no.19501 from AVERY GAS SERVICE add-R104/4 Ramesh Park Laxmi Nagar Delhi-110092 Pn.no.[protected],[protected].
i have booked my cylinder in march 2010 through phone but the delivery man dose not came and my cylinder not came i complaint on phone regularly but in vain suddenly some one told me about the delivery man i go there and talk to him he said ihe will come tomorrow with my cylinder . he came and cant deliver my cylinder and said that he will came with my two month booking cylinder but not came.
so i m writing to u plz help me my contact is [protected]
plz plz hlp me
ruhsana

AVERY GAS SERVICES — CYLINDER NOT DELIVERED

SIR,
Last month, I had booked a cyllinder with M/S AVERY GAS SERVICES, SHAKARPUR DELHI 110092 . My consumer number is 4230. Till date, the same is not delivered to me. When I went to the agency to enquire about it, the staff had used filthy language against me. I request you to please...
I received cylinder on 23/10/2012 against RV no.9639 dated 22/10/2012, depicting "Subsidized:DSC :2 of 3.Dgcc". Please note and correct in your record that this is first cylinder, received after the restriction of 6 cylinder per annum on subsidized rates was imposed by GOI.

Kindly confirm the action/correction taken on my EMAIL " [protected]@gmail.com "
SATISH KUMAR
Cust. No.1624
Services provided by the Agency was quitely disgusting, painful, ... Even they do not wart their delivery boy for delivering low weightage cylinder (more than 2 kgs), fillng water, manupulating the actual weight of vacant cylinder (from 17.3 kgs to 15.3 kgs) in the last month etc., all these incidents have happended with me. My serveral request to sort out these problems came out cry in wilderness. All these episodes reveals that many of them are also involve in this system.
when cylinder is booked i get a msg of delivered cylinder, but cylinder is not delivered
services of delivery is very bad. very poor service. mob no [protected]

Company:avery gas service