avinsh m.parmar — claim not received in proper manner

Rajkot, Rajkot District, Gujarat, India
 AVNISH RAJPUT
dear sir,
I would like to loungh a complain about my health policy. my policy no. is 12994334 with the name of AVNISH M PARMAR. this is about the claim which i had made and i received the rejection letter on 20/6/2011 and on the next day i received a DRAFT saying that ur claim is due. so i would like to know weather the draft sent to me is true or not . draft no. is 009150 from branch code 153 i.e. rajkot. amount of Rs. received is 10,206/- . our agent who deals with us is SARAD DAVE of 150ft ring rode branch he is just making us fool and is just bluffing us about our policy. so we just want u to catch hold of our agent his contact no. is [protected] please do see the problem.. he kept the draft with him for 3 months as he says to us. so why did u give the draft to the agent and not to us? he says that we have the right to issue the draft .. and we did not get our documents and the details about the rejection of the claim...
please do contact us regarding the matter as soon as possible.. on
my contact no. is [protected].and i would like to know weather my policy is working or not plz do infprm us
THANK U ..
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

avinsh m.parmar - claim not received in proper manner

Company:avinsh m.parmar