[Resolved]  Avis Hitek — No response to complaints in warranty period

I have avis hitek cooler within warranty period, bought from Bharat electrico Kamla nagar Delhi. It's blower is broken and making lot of noise. I have registered complaint twice on avis hitek customer care number i.e. [protected] on 25 may and 1st june with ref no. 497/ 597. I have also sent email complaint to [protected]@avishitek.com twice. I also lodged a complaint with the seller i.e. Bharat electrico kamla nagar. Inspite of all this nobody has turned up to fix the problem. Because this cooler is faulty I had to buy another cooler costing Rs 4500 and I had to face a lot of mental trauma due to this. Kindly help.. I have bills and warranty card with me.
Lokesh Tiwari
[protected]@yahoo.com
Aug 13, 2020
Apr 15, 2018
Popgot's response
And we try to complaint you through your contact details but your customer care no. is not responding and if you does not take any steps then I'll take some strict steps and also complaint to your higher authorities... I once again request you please take step as soon as possible.

Comments

Hi Avis Team

My cooler is not working than multiple time try customer care but number not customer care number not proper so please visite and Service my cooler

biku kumar

I'm here register about my air cooler. It's not working and it also get too much heat up and then it stop to respond. So i request you too please register my complaint and start work on it as soon as possible.For More enquiry and information you can contact me on this no. [protected]

Delhi