[Resolved]  Aviva Insurance Company — Continuous delay in refunding surrendered policy

MY name is Sofia Khan. I took 2 policies with Aviva Insurance company in August 2007. I surrendered my policy on 4th Oct'10. THey said I'll get my checque in 10 working days. I havent recieved the money till date ( 29th Oct'10) I have excelated the matter with the zonal head , they continously lie that the policy has been surrendered from their side long back and now they don't even answer my call. THey also debited monthly ECS of 10,000 Rs from my account when I suurendered the policy on 4th October. THe worst part is they refuse to accept that their processes and manpower are not rendering desired services. THey dont reply to their customers on insurance related questions. Today their are taking RBI's name that the delay is at RBI's end for the past few days. I want strict actions to be taken against this company, they are playing with the money, time , patience and trust of people and don't deserve to be in the business. ( I can be reached on sofia.k.[protected]@gmail.com)
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear Ms Khan,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We would like to help address your issue. Please do write in to us with your policy details on [protected]@avivaindia.com and we will investigate your concern and revert.

Customer Services team
Team Aviva

Aviva Life Insurance Company India
    Aviva Life Insurance Company India Phone
    Aviva Life Insurance Company India Address
    Aviva Tower, Sector Road, DLF Phase V, Sector 43, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003