Aviva Life Insurance — premium has been paid by cheque but the amount is not credited from my account-reason not known

I have submitted my premium by cheque to the branch office of Centurian Bank Jamnagar Gujarat India 0n 10th of March 2008. Till date the amount is not debited from my account. There is no one to give me the reason 'cause you have such a stupid and uncultured customer service. They do not even know how to talk and respect the customer. I have made a biggest mistake of taking a policy from such a stupid company. You are a big cheat. I will make sure non of my friends will have any business with you and you will regret 'cause I have a big friends circle.

Aviva Life Insurance Company India
    Aviva Life Insurance Company India Phone
    Aviva Life Insurance Company India Address
    Aviva Tower, Sector Road, DLF Phase V, Sector 43, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003