[Resolved]  Axis bank — Name in Credit Card given wrong

Despite my name being PUSHPARAJ K P, the bank had splet it wrongly in the credit card issued as PUSHPARAJ K -

As I took up the matter with the credit card wing, they demanded documents in proof and I sent them almost a month ago. I had registered this matter with their customer care also.

However, I get the same response from the bank repeating the old story of sending documents...

In fact, I have a three-year old SB account with the bank with name as PUSHPARAJ K P., which is also my salary account. In fact, I have a DMat account also with the bank in the same name. I wonder the bank people does"nt look into the merits of a complaint but simply prolong the issue.

They say I may use the credit card and have given the pin and instructions to use this... I feel, by using the card, I would be doing a wrong thing, as it is NOT ME..., in strict terms...

Do the bank want me to use a wongly splet credit card and cheat the public for a mistake on thier part...

Pushparaj K P