[Resolved]  Axis Bank — EMI PDC was not collected

I have taken a Personal Loan from UTI Bank (Now Axis Bank) in April 2007 in Pune. My new job has baught me to Bangalore. I have been trying to reach the Customer Care in Bangalore and Personal Loan Department in Pune to change my ECS from previous Savings A/C in UTI to current HDFC account. But no body knows the procedure and they keep on moving around from one department to other.

I realized that they have also not provided me with a personal loan account number, I just have the approval no. so I can't even pay the EMI through cheque.

Please let me know if any one has any idea how to do it.

Shekhar
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I got a Message in my mobile from axis bank stating that my credit card despatched through ExpressIT courier. But i haven't received yet. In that message they insisted me to contact if non receipt of credit card pls contact the ExpressIT Courier branch near you. I don't have any branch near me, Finally i got courier contact number on google site, i call to courier they are resend to Bank.

I am always available on my office address only.

My Details: