[Resolved]  Axis Bank (City Centre Branch - Gwalior — Poor service - Corporate Salary account Opening)

I went to Axis Bank ( City center - Gwalior branch) - as on[protected] for opening my corparate salary savings accounts. The NTB officer incharge (Mr.Jitendra Verma) checked all my documents and got my application form filled.
I asked him all the docs including the application form are ok , he said it fine and we will be dispatching it to our CPU today itself and within a week you will receive your kit ( i.e. 7 - 8 days TAT).

No info was provided about the status of my account opening by the NTB officer and his subbordinate Mr.Salman ( Sales Manager). Today as on[protected] when i visited the branch the told that the application form is rejected due to overwriting. It will be despatched back to Gwalior Branch from CPU and then fresh application form will be sent to CPU (Mumbai ). Now the TAT will be 15-16 days for account opening.

Point is that there is a lapse in training imparted to the NTB officer and no proper information is given to the customer. Even when i visited the branch the attitude of the employees was really bad. The operations manager even told me you want to escalate this matter you can we will see to it.

End result is that we the customer are harassed and have to keep on tracking for details due to the improper functioning (i.e. training) given to Axis Bank employees.

Request support