Axis Bank Credit Card — NON ISSUE OF CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS

Dear Sir/Mam,
I am working with India Infoline, Dehradun and i have applied in AXIS Bank credit card threw UBL Sales, Dehradun which is a subsidery branch o[censored]TI Sales, I have applied it before more then two months, and before around one month i receive one message from your side that your reference number is 700577. But still i am not able to get my credit card, My mobile number is [protected]. one more thing that i have receive more then three or four calls from your side for verification and i have satisfied them. what is happening with that plz give me the full information on phone or via e-mail and tell me after how much time i will be abel to get my credit card.
thanks,
Gaurav Kumar Gupta
[protected],
[protected]@redifffmail.com

Comments

Dear Sir
Im Rajeev Awasthi i have applied for Axis Bank Gold Credit Card one month back with my wife application.my wife received her application reference number. Verification is also over. i didnt recive any reference no. n for my wife reference no still there is no any corecpondance from credit card division. how i can come to know what is the status of application are the applications has been approved or rejected if rejected what is the reson to reject the application
thanx
I need to my credit card statement period from Jan 1st 2008 to 21st Jan 2008. Please provide immediately.

Credit Card # : [protected]
Card Holder Name: J Senthil Nathan
I need to my credit card statement period from Jan 1st 2008 to 6feb 2008. Please provide immediately on my e-mail adress.
honrauble
othrise person of axis bank Dehradun
a/c [protected]
I need SWIFT code so please provide me SWIFT code
my card no.[protected] i wnt e statement all the statements till date
Iam sorry to say this.I never seen this kind of very poor service.my card no
[protected].Igot the card 4-5 months back still i not received the pin number, i registered lot of complients.plz do the needful
urgent.plz give the feed back in mail or phone.my mobile no [protected].

Regards.
Saravanan.R
i un happy about your service because we want to my ac statement
i paid 25, 000/- towards my credit card balance thru there executive. Next day i checked with
axis bank mumbai for a balance.but it didn't reflect. Morever when i ask for statement they are not properly responding.

Very Very poor service

Sufyan
0091-[protected].
the compliments are tru because i also did not get statement last three monts
dear sir,
my credit card number is [protected].still now i did'nt receive my credit card statement.and the insurance papers.i request you to send me the details of the medical insurance.my mob number is [protected]