[Resolved]  B.S.N.L. JABALPUR DIST.. — call detail

DEAR SIR, KINDLY SEND ME CALL DETAIL OF MY MOB.NO.[protected] IN THE MONTH OF FEB.2009 THANKS

Comments

B.S.N.L.JABALPUR — CALL DETAIL

DEAR SIR KINDLY GIVE ME ALL CALL DETAIL OF MY MOB. NO.[protected] PL.SEND ME ALLCALL DETAIL IN MY E-MAIL ADD. THANKS
Dear Sir
I want the STD Facility in my cell no [protected] ( Post paid ) Please arrange for the same.
Rajesh kumar jain
I want to know about the details of the bsnl broadband package of 250/- rs. month.
How much accesibility I'll get and what areTHE other details abt it.
Dear GM,
From last 2 months we are complaining about my Broadband service which is not workingand for which we are paying Rs 799.00 every month (for unlimited plan) but nobody is attending the complaint.U can check that we have not used the service asit was awailable but inspite of that it is coming in the bill.We have noted the complaint several times, but till date nothing has happend.We request u to either rectify the complaint or disconnect the broadband bcoz for no reason we are paying for the services which is not available to us.
dear sir, i have to informing u . i was go many times in bsnl office .they don, t response to me, actual sir i have a problem in broadband.my broadband speed is very slow.web page opened very slow.
.so what i do .so what i tell me, but they don, t listen to me, don, t pickup my calls, and ignoring.
how to know my bsnl internet bill ?
respected sir,
with due regards i wud like to register my complain to u.sir i m facing a sort of cross connection in my network...my no :[protected] even sumtimes my mesgs dnt get delivered on time and if delivered it goes very late...
plz sir...its an urdent request to improve my network at the earliest...

yours greiving customer
ritasha
sir my phone no is [protected] .i have a broadband connection on this number..i complaint twice but the workers are not coming to repair it. net connection is very essential as we have many projects ..but due to this net problem it is delayed..our modem is working but dsl and inet of modem not working.. plz kindly take my problem seriously n help me as soon as possible..thank you sir
sir my bsnl no. [protected] and i cant sent any sms from this no. so pleas correct the problem and send me the solution.

my name is ankur singh yadav.
my mobil number[protected]
i have a landline and brodband problem my new connction is naver attaced my home plz help me

"thank u"

adders -vijay nager chaper
Rampur, jabalpur
H.N-1941/1 M.p.
DEAR SIR,
I HAVE A BROADBAND TELEPHONE CONNECTION. PHONE NO.[protected]. I HAVE PAID TELEPHONE BILL IN MAY 2011 TWO TIMES DT.04/5/2011 RS.842/- PAID BY CASH AND DT.05/05/2011 DEPOSIT BY INTERNET BANKING A/C NO.[protected] RECEIPT NO.[protected]
BILL NO.[protected] THE AMOUNT OF RS.842/- NOT ADJUSTED IN MONTH OF JULY TELEPHONE BILL. I HAVE ALSO PAID RS.842/- IN MONTH OF JUNE TELEPHONE BILL . PL ASJUST RS.842/- AMOUNT OF CURRENT TELEPHONE BILL. I AM SEING IN CURRENT TELEPHONE BILL RS.2629/- WHIICH IS DEPOSIT BY 30 NOVEMBER 2011. I REQUEST YOU RS.842/- ADJUST IN 2629/- BILL AMOUNT SO THAT I COULD DEPOSIT TELEPHONE BILL IN TIME.
PL INFORM ME BY TELEPHONE OR BY E MAIL [protected]@yahoo.com as early as possible.
regards
RAJESH KUMAR KOSTA
MOBILE NO.[protected]
R/S G. M.
MY TELEPHONE NO[protected], INCOMING IS NOT CLEAR, NOISY SOUND ALWAYS
I HAVE GOT BROAD BAND CONNECTION, SPEED IS VERY SLOW PLAN 750 UNLIMITED
SINCE LAST SIX MONTH COMPLIANING THROUGH 198 ALSO CONTACT SDO VIJAY NAGER AND CUSTMER CARE H.O. BUT ALL IN VAIN.
RAJANI DUBEY
sir. mere no. [protected] me koi bhi sarvice activate nahi karan aur na hi company ke sms avam company se kisi bhi prakar ke phone no. phone nahi aaye. me bahut pareshan ho chuka hu kai bar customar care ko complaint kiya lekin kos fark nahi pada.krpya sabhi ko band kare. me gov.emplyee hu. email.rajesh.[protected]@gmail.com par mail kare.jprithi dist katni mp
MY TEL NO IS [protected] IN SIHORA STD/PCO . I HAVEN`T RECIEVE REVERSAL IN MY PHONE FOR AUTO METERING. SO PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM

BSNL/JABALPUR — TELEPHONE/BROADBAND POOR SERVICE

Sir, I have a BSNL phone/broadband connection, No is[protected] .Within 2 years we lodging several complaints by 198 & also related officers, but they will not repair my phonee or broadband . every month we have paid the bill of full amounts.please help me.