[Resolved]  B199-Corp — barred outgoing calls without any reason

This letter is in regards with multiple complaints that I logged as my outgoing calls were barred.
My Jan bill was 1412 which had Rs300 of incorrect amount for my Vodafone mobile connect.
This was due to the reason, I had cancelled my VMC199 and then requested for VMC499 but from the next day both my VMC were discontinued.
Because of this incorrect amount I made the payment of 1112 on Jan 7 which I still have in my Inbox.
Without any SMS or any call, from 14th Jan 2008 my outgoing calls were barred.
I'd spoken to so many customer executive regarding the same issue but no one was able to resolve this. The funniest thing was everyone was telling different reasons for this issue.
You can check the number times I called Vodafone customer care.
I have spent more 12 hours in talking to customer executives to resolve this issue.
Following are the customer executive names that I spoke to and they had accepted that I can log complaint against them
I spoke to one guy on 14th Jan evening, don't remember his name. He told my line would be activated in next half hour if not I can log a complaint against him
Then I called Preeti who is working in Survana's team, she told me there is some problem with SIM hence I need to replace the SIM by visiting nearby Vodafone Store, when I explained her that I could able to make local calls but not the STD calls. Then she told everything is fine at her end and still the problem is with SIM.
She gave me complaint no.[protected]
I spoke to Mr. Bharath, Siva these guys told me that my outgoing calls would be activated in next two hours, only thing I need to do is, switch off the handset and then switch it on.
As per their instruction I followed the same procedure after every two hours but didn't happen anything.
Then I spoke to one the team coach Atul, he also assured me that my line would be activated in next two hours but remedy is even my local outgoing calls were barred.

Now, tell me what actions you would take against your customer care people.
What kind of action I need to take against Vodafone for such a poor service.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other