[Resolved]  Bagga Link, Kirti Nagar — service

I gave my bike for service on 14/01/10 at bagga link kirti nagar.I was facing followink problems:-1)Black smoke was coming out.2)engine oil's level was going down.they told me that my bike's cylinder kit & timing chain will be changed.they changed my bi8ke's clutch plates as well.Bagga link is the worst service center i have seen in my life.I have been facing problems with bagga link since i have started getting my bike serviced there.I dont know whether Bajaj auto is aware of all this or not,but this is definately a black spot or threat to bajaj auto's goodwill.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

MEET SINGH VIRDI, MOB.NO. [protected], From the last one year i get my bike serviced from bagga link kirti nagar but, i am not satisfied from their services from last 5 months i am complainting for '' CLUTCH FORK SPRING '' they dont have the spring and they said that dont worry i does not make any problem, on the last service on 22, 500 kms i have write down the complaint handle create noise in jerks, bumps or while applying brakes . they adjust that handle after that i was really so hard to turn, on the next service on 25, 000 kms the recommend me '' FORK LUBRICATION'' some new parts are also fitted but i am facing the same problem within 300 kms . It does not make any sence to spend so much money on the issues and it will remain same . I had a real bad experience .

Bagga Link Motors
    Bagga Link Motors Phone
    Bagga Link Motors Address
    Plot No. 46810, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, Kishangarh, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110070