[Resolved]  Bajaj Allianz Capital Unit Gain — fraud case

I had applied for Bajaj Allianz Capital Unit Gain with provisional acknowledgement ref no 19527 dated 24/05/2007 of Rs 1,00,000.00(sum assured 10,00,000.00---doc 28/05/2007) with form no 86613183. (DD : 293664 drawn on PNB). But i recieved a policy no [protected] with opening balance of ony 10,000.00 and sume assured 1,00,00.00.00. Where exactly the rest 90,000.00vhave been ustilised by this bank (no idea!).

I recieved another policy document in 3rd week of Jan 2008 of the same product with policy no [protected] (doc 28/10/2007) and form no [protected] and with premium of 90,000.00 (sum assured 90,00,000.00), for which i never signed a document and never applied.

My question is that when i applied for 1 lack Rs. why this bank gave me polciy fro 10,000.00 and later with fake documentation how they generated anew policy.

Due to late submission of my premuim of 90,000.00 i have lost a huge benefit in the ongoing unit linked insurance policy. I demand for compensation for the difference o[censored]nits of 90,000.00 which was applied late by this bank (fraudness).

My second question is from where did my signature appeared in the second form ([protected]) when i never signe dsuch form.

I demand for the originals of the policy document.

Expecting immediate action in this matter.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

This bank must sued for such a fraud
I have recive my lastest growth value of my capital gain unit plan.

Bajaj Allianz