[Resolved]  Bajaj Auto Finance - Bajaj Pulsar — Non receipt of NOC from BAFL

I have taken a loan from BAFL, to buy a Bajaj Pulsar on 7th June'05 under the proposal no 12961, for the tanure of 24 months, which was over on 15th june'07.
After paying all the Installment, At the time of collecting NOC I shocked to know that Rs 3, 748/- is still outstanding.

This is to inform you, that all this outstanding payment is paid by me (receipts can be provided on demand) to one of your executive Mr.Ajay Sharma ([protected]), was never deposited by him.
I bring the matter into the notice of your Collection Manager- Chandigarh, Mr. Dubey[protected] who suggest me to speak to Mr. Ajay Sharma, I had a word with Ajay Sharma, who agree on his fault and ready to bring the NOC, but after chaising him for 15 days he refused to pick up my phone calls.

I regret to say that after all these episodes & a wait of 4 Months, I have left no option to take the matter in your notice. You are requested to kindly look in to the matter & take the appropriate action against the persons who are spoiling the Global image of Bajaj by their fraud.

Thanking you and expecting a quick action from you for releasing NOC.

Sunil Sagar