[Resolved]  Bajaj Auto Finance Limited — Cheated at Croma Ahmedabad by Bajaj Finance cash back

Hello, This is about my experience at Croma on 26th Jan 09.My Application # 90019 to bajaj Finance is pending at present for disbursement ( they have already approved it) for Phillips LCD 32 inches on zero percent scheme. In the cash back scheme they have advertised that they shall refund somepercentage as per 6 digit and 5 digit total sum on credit card charge slip i get on payment of DP. My Approval code came in a 002222 which is a 6 integer number as it shows on the slip. I am eligible for 20% cash back as per advertisement put up at Bajaj Finance office in CRoma SG highway. But the bajaj Finance employee tells me that 0 is not an integer and hence not counted so only 5% cash back will be allowed. The scheme itself it interpreted in any language and the scientific community still considers 0 as an integer and i expect my rightful 20% Rs. 7798 /- back. I was highly disappointed by the level of street smart and fly by night talk of Bajaj Finance employees at Croma S G Highway Ahmedabad. They even threated me to do what ever i can but they will not give me the money. I would like to point that i have not cancelled the order yet and have all the documents and video recording which will help me implicate Bajaj Finance in consumer court for this case, which shall be against my nature but will be forced to do so to make ana example out for my fellow customers.

I think A Tata enterprise should not associate its brand with some shady operators like Bajaj Finance.

I request all fellow customers to be very careful in all their dealings with Bajaj Finance as they not only delay the goods delivery but also cause substantial waste of time and harrassment.

Niraj Khushalani

Comments

MAY LCDTV&AC LOAN. MO NO. [protected]
Mr. Niraj Khushalani u r wrong while writing this all non-sense. they already explain u their procedure before any payment. why you not oppose at that time?????
And please tell me why you are recording all this. Means you already know all this and you want to make issue out of this.
i think u are one of notorious people who want to def rem bajaj finance image.
shame on you...

Bajaj Auto Finance
    Bajaj Auto Finance Phone
    Bajaj Auto Finance Address
    2nd Floor, Pushpak Building, Above Bajaj Probiking Showroom, Panchwati Cross Road, C G Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009