[Resolved]  Bajaj Auto Limited — Defected Speedometer (Platina 100CC)

Sub.: Defected Speedometer of Bajaj – Platina (100CC) Bike Regn. No. DL5SW 7846.

I have purchased Bajaj – Platina (100CC) Bike on 26.08.2007 from your agency, after one week from purchase. I had found problem in speedometer it was not working properly then I went to agency to change of speedometer but Mr. Tyagi said to me speedometer not available in the stock, change it after one month. Thereafter I had made three more visits to your agency for change of speedometer but till date speedometer is not replaced.

I request you to please replace my bike’s speedometer as early as possible.

Tomarrow I had gone to M/s. Rajivraj Bajaj, Jhilmil Indl. Area, Shahdara, Delhi for replacement of Defected Speedometer. They were agree to replace the meter and open the meter from bike. During the examine in my presence Needle of Meter broken by Mr. Harish (Mechanic of Rajivraj Bajaj) actually he want to repair defected meter. After that they were said we can't replace the meter because It's needle is broken and Bajaj Auto can't replace the meter.

So, please tell me Is it my fault, so why I am suffered and harrased by your dealer.

Kindly tell me speedometer replacing by Bajaj Auto/Your dealer M/s. Rajivraj Bajaj or NOT.

Thanking you,