[Resolved]  Bajaj Auto Limited (Pulsar 150 DTS - I) — Regarding “Bajaj Pulsar 150 CC DTS-I”

SUB:- Regarding “Bajaj Pulsar 150 CC DTS-I”

I undersign Lalit D. Joshi had purchased new “Bajaj Pulsar 150 CC DTS-I” motorcycle on dated 17th Jan 2010 from M/s Suryoday Motors Pvt. Ltd. (Dealer code 10473), insured with IFFCO-TOKIO general insurance Co. Ltd. & registered with R.T.O. Thane on dated 22th Jan 2010, at Palghar camp.
On 23rd Jan 2010 at mid night my vehicle has been met with accidental fire (we have no enemy who will fire new brand bike and fire is because of internal fault might be due to battery) Due to fire the vehicle has been totally damage, this is a very serious matter. I had registered an F.I.R. to concern police station (F.I.R. no. SDE 20 at 13.05 hrs on date 24th Jan 2010) & duly inform to your dealer on dated 24th Jan 2010.
I mail to Bajaj auto Ltd. about same matter on their consumer service mail id and requested to send their experts for finding exact reasons of fire but they only give consumer request no (CR-19144) and no one will come till to investigate the matter . I want fully replacement of faulty motorcycle with new one , plus compensation.
Eager for your positive & fast response. The specification of motorcycle & contact details is provided for your further reference.

Vehicle Details:-

Email id: lalit.[protected]@gmail.com
Mailing Add. Lalit D. Joshi,
C/o Prdeep P. Joshi,
459, Main Road, Near Maruti Mandir, Dahanu Fort,
DAHANU – 401601, Tal – Dahanu , Dist – Thane , State – Maharashtra.

Bajaj Auto