[Resolved]  Bajaj Capital — want to know my pan number

i have already applied for a pan card on the 3rd of this month.i need to get my pan number as well as pan card, because the company which i'm working for needs my pan details within 15 days from the day i joined, which is mandatory that i get it updated into my profile...i've logged in through the pancard website but i'm not being able to access my pan number..
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:14:03
Complaint comments  6 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

i have applied for PAN card but havent recieved yet.i want to know the status of my card.but i also lost the serial no. of the application form.how could i know my PAN card no. and when could i get it?
plz help me as it is needed urgently by my company.
my name is subhash chandra kuanr. i have applied for pancard

but i can't recieved my pancard.

my applicatio. serial. no.:[protected]

processing fee coupon no.[protected]

sir, kindly please check this,

iam waiting for your responce.
my applicatio. serial. no.:[protected]
processing fee coupon no.[protected]
Name :- Patel B. V.
Dear Sir.
Myself is Rubal Arora.
i have already applied for a pan card on the 4rd of this month ie rth of march 2009.i need to get my pan number as well as pan card, i've logged in through the pancard website but i'm not being able to access my pan number..
My application serial number is[protected].

Awaiting your response.

Rubal
pancard not received.
I am working in account dept in private organisation as i applied 3 pan application on 01.08.09.
I think that this has submitted to IT dept on 03.08.09. when i verified online for pan number, i am unble to find out the status. Request you to verify the status. coupon no.s for mentioned below.

1.[protected]