[Resolved]  Bajaj Discover 150 Cc — Engine oil leakage from right side plug

I was Purchased a Discover 150cc on 16/05/2010 From sandila, & i am facing problom befour 4 months When i was go for 1st service they say Engine screw was lose we tight it & your problom is solved but my problom not solved & 2nd service time i go to other service station i was told about my problom but after service my problom not solved, Next day i again visit service station to resolve my ishu then they 80% solved my problom but My problom Not solved 100% pls take Need Full Action For This Type Service.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

on 27.01.2011 I bought my new discover 150 from Jalpaiguri showroom and from the very beginning I noticed everyday one or two drop of mobile was leaking from my engine. As it was my first bike, did not know whether it was a problem or not.
But on 23rd March I went for a long drive and find that engine leaking mobile very much.I am unable to drive my bike since five months. Now the problem is that according to service center engine head gasket have to be changed which is unavailable in the market in jalpaiguri and silliguri also. Now it is five months gone o[censored]navailability of the same parts, so the concern authorizer please tell me who will be responsible for that?? Either send this to the same service center within one week or I will go to the consumer forum against this unavailability. If any information about the bike required please contact me on dipayan.[protected]@gmail.com

Bajaj Finance
    Bajaj Finance Phone
    Bajaj Finance Address
    4th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014