[Resolved]  Bajaj Electricals Limited — Non receipt of PF Withdrawal

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Nadeem Mastan from Mumbai currently working with Shoppers Stop. I am unable to see the status of my claim for PF withdrawal which I had submitted to the registered PF Commissioner Office in July 2009. I have the Professional courier receipt which states that my form has been recd at PF office on 9th July 2009. I am still unable to view status. Phone calls to the Commissioner office are going unanswered.

My Est Code is : DL / 32000 and my PF no is : 55312. It was sent to Regional PF Commissioner, Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, 28, Community Center, Wazirpur Industrial Area, Delhi - 110052.

Please help regarding the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Nadeem Mastan
Mob No: [protected]
PH: [protected]

Comments

Food Products — Non Receipt of Courier

Doc. No. P10031892 BOOKED ON[protected] FROM PUNE TO MUMBAI, TILL TODAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED TILL TODAY. IT WAS A URGENT DO.

BAJAJ ELECTRICALS LIMITED — warranty not execution

product fx10 food processor purchased on 05.07.2008 with 5 years motor warranty. but motor is burned we lodged complaint with the copmpany Bajaj electricals limnited on 21.032010. the company service
personnel 1. mt. jaha mobile [protected] and mr sanjay [protected] had taken away for repairing
but not suceeded. and telling lies that sooly replace of the item.after completion of 3 months also
no remedy found from the compnay.

hence we request you to lodege the complaint against the company and provide us the compensatiion.

Bill no: 36 serial no:3578 dated 05.07.2008 producta; fx10 food factory
purchased at baweja electricals appliances -Shivaji market ,tilak nagar -delhi 110018
sr.no of the product 73049
company: bajaj electricals limited
45-47. veer nariman road -mumbai 400 001.

Bajaj Electricals