[Resolved] Bajaj Finance Limited — EMI Card Blocked

vishu162003

My name is Ch.Vishwanath, I have a Personal loan, two wheeler loan and consumer durable loan with bajaj finance. I got a EMI Card (Card No.[protected])from Bajaj also. Yesterday I went to purchase the Camera through this emi card. it showing that card get blocked. Without my notice and intimation they have been blocked my card . I called up customer care for reason of blocking card. but no response from them, they are saying its confidential information which we cant tell u. What is this? This is my account, and my EMI Card and my self i called up the customer care, don't you people give the correct information to me? i want explanation from the higher officials in Bajaj Finance regarding why my card was blocked? and if you want to block the card y did u issued the card? i need immediate reply on this.

Vishwanath.
Mobile: [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 16, 2016
Complaint comments  9 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Vishwanath,

At the outset, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

To help us expedite the process of resolution, could you please share your loan account number with us?

Bajaj Finserv Lending
Thanks for the mail. My Loan A/c is 4000CD00258667. Please check and revert asap.

Vishwanath.
Dear Vishwanath,

Thank you for sharing your Loan Account Number.

We have already initiated the process of resolution of your query. You shall hear from us in the next 48 Working hours.

During this time, should you wish to contact us, please write to us on wecare@bajajfinserv.in mentioning your Loan Account Number in the subject.

Dear Vishwanath,

We would like to inform you that inline with our credit policy, EMI card has been blocked.

Bajaj Finserv Lending
My name is Kumar M S, I have a Personal loan, two wheeler loan and consumer durable loan with bajaj finance. I got a EMI Card (Card No.[protected])from Bajaj also. Yesterday I went to purchase the Camera through this emi card. it showing that card get blocked. Without my notice and intimation they have been blocked my card . I called up customer care for reason of blocking card. but no response from them, they are saying its confidential information which we cant tell u. What is this? This is my account, and my EMI Card and my self i called up the customer care, don't you people give the correct information to me? i want explanation from the higher officials in Bajaj Finance regarding why my card was blocked? and if you want to block the card y did u issued the card? i need immediate reply on this.
i want to know cash back offer
recent fri, sat, sun bajaj offered cash back offer on credit card swiping.when can we expect again

Loan foreclosure of LED TV

Hi, I have clear my loan yesterday online by paying Rs 22500 and no mail & no phone has come to me that you have clear a loan and your cust care number is out of services. Regards, Jitendra
My card is blocked i forget 1 emi payment but i already paid in 5 days so when my card activate i made payment 10 days ago what can i do?

4th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014
    Bajaj Finance Limited - EMI Card Blocked