[Resolved]  Bajaj Finance Service — non receipt of emi card

I have purchesed 2 Ac on 30/12/2012 and paid Rs 199 along with downpayment amount for emi card
I have paid 5 instalment in time to bajaj finance but have not received emi card yet

My email is [protected]@yahoo..com mob [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:05:06
Complaint comments  3 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

EMI Card — NON RECIEPT OF EMI CARD

I have given a request for re-issue of my EMI card as because accidently I have lsot my previous EMI card which I have l have already reported via phone to the customer care where I was informed that I will recieve my new EMI card in maximum 10 days.Now it is morw than 10 days and yet I have not recieved my card.

Would request please do the needfull ASAP.

Thanking You
MUSHTAQUE AHMED
Dear Customer,

At the outset, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have already initiated the process of resolution of your query. You shall hear from us in the next 48 hours. During this time, should you wish to contact us, please write to us on [protected]@bajajfinservlending mentioning your Loan Account Number in the subject.

With regards,

weCare
Bajaj Finserv Lending
Dear Customer,

With reference to our discussion, we request you to send us the scan copy of payment receipt stating Rs.199/- paid to verify and validate our records on [protected]@bajajfinserv.in

With regards,

weCare
Bajaj Finserv Lending

Bajaj Finance Phone
    Bajaj Finance Address
    4th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014