[Resolved]  Bajaj Pulsar 135 Ls — Defects in the bike with faulty parts

I bought the bike from rohtak (haryana) on 02/03/2010 , its been hardly 3-4 months it started giving itchy noise from rear shock-absorbers. it has its Oil-seal leaked and Front shock-absorbers also giving thud sound. I contacted the customer care and then a mistry from sikar (JM enterprises) reapired only rear shockers it and assured me of fine working, but form the very next it again started making the same noise. And hence all my problems are still unresolved despite of repeated calls to bajaj customer care, all what i get from there is 'assurance' but no solution. Please help.

Comments

I want the bajaj company to tk this junk back..
i will want to free palser bike i love palser

Good evening. I am Alok Manish from Pondicherry. I have booked Bajaj Pulsar-220 CC, on September 27, 2010. The executive told me that time that you will get your bike within 20 days. But still now I have not get my bike. Again they are telling me to wait for 30 days. I have already passed 1 months. What will I do now. So I am requesting you to resolve the matter as soon as possible. (Akash Showroom, Pondicherry).

Bajaj Auto