Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTSi — Petrol Theft during service

Apurv Gupta
Hi, I am IT Professional working in Pune. I had given my bike for servicing to authorised Bajaj Service Centre viz. "Sai Service Station Lmt, Kedar Empire, Karve Road, Kothrud, Pune".

While receiving the bike I noticed that the fuel meter is showing me much less petrol to what it was when I gave it for service. On enquiring the Manager checked it manually with a tilted angle and showed me that it was fine. He did not show any regard to the meter and started talking rudely. When I complained that he made a manual correction and the meter was showing correctly, he rudely told me that he can adjust the meter to let it show more fuel.

This attitude was shocking as I have always trusted the authorised service centres since two years of purchase of my bike. This has shaken my trust completely. May be Bajaj Head Office bearers can help in this regard.

Apurv

Comments

You are correct...Don't trusted the authorized service center any more me too...atleast in pune.
i boutht Bajaj Pulsar-150 DTSI I have no broblem with this bike except one that is " When I stand it in raini season, all water of rain fill in surrounding area of Petrol Tank's Key Place and when i opened the petrol tank for fill petrol all stored rainy water entered in Petrol Tank. I dont know how much water is in my petrol tank.

Akurdi, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411035