[Resolved]  Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTSi — registration of vehicle

I bought a bajaj 150cc bike from bajaj's dealer in lko pushpa bajaj(Head office: opp. Alambagh bus stand, Lko) from its branch office at Ashok Marg, Hazratganj, Lko. At the point of purchase they told me that the on road price of the vehicle including registration charges is rs.65279. I paid them the whole amount in cash to them whose memo no. is 1102,1103 resp. dated 25 oct. 2009. After four days when I went to them for registration no. of my vehicle, they asked me for rs. 1500 to get the registration done for my vehicle. after negotiations I paid them rs. 1200 recpt. no. 431 dated 09 nov. 2009. Now they are not providing me the registration no. of my vehicle as a result I cannot use it for my conveyance even after paying money. They are harrassing me and asking me to come daily to check with them for the registration no. of my vehicle.

Comments

i own a bajaj pulsar 150 dts-i from 2005. i lost all papers of the bike. so can u please confirm the RC of my bike. the no of my bike is MH 43 M 9017.
i shall be highly thankful to you for your kind help.

regards

Himanshu Tiwari
necessary spare parts is not available i the market and also bajaj distributor in rourkela of 180cc pulsar

Bajaj Auto