Bajaj Pulsar — workshop

Hi All,
i am sanjeev kuamr tiwari. i am working as software professional in hyderabad.i have a bajaj pulsar bike.i love my bike too much but whenever i am giving my bike for servicing ,instead of doing good things they are doing something wrong.
now i ma just sick of that workshop.in my bike there is problem with rear wheel but workshop peoples are saying that it is ok.i can feel the problem while driving but no 1 listening.so i wannna make this issue in front of bajaj management that please ask workshop managers to keep good mechnics who can help in technical aspects.

Comments

DEAR SIR,

I HAVE FOUND ANY PROBLEM IN BAJAJ PULSAR DTS I
your service is very very very bad, your staff also very bad in behaviour, currently i am working in IT based company & i have so many complaints against my bike (pulsar 200cc) beccause of my problems i have an excident.the reason is the headlights of my bike is very dim & not working properly.i am allready sent u so many e-mails against the complaints of my bike but i have not recieved any e-mail or call from your company...i hope you are solve these problems of my...i am wainting for your positive response...
Date 20/03/09

Dear Sir

I have purchase Baja Pulsar Your Bajaj Delar ship in Anand Gujarat Amin auto purchased.

I Have Creat the one compliant of spare

My vehical side stand Bracket is broken I m talking to your spare manager hi Say This Patrs is stander fitted to frame The Part is Not Sold Sepretly.

I douting your manager I m calling your nadiad delar amin auto I m talking nadiad spare department sir side stand bracket is Available. hi say yes Available ok I m coming and take delivery.

I m purchase Bracket Side Stand His Parts No is DH161290 & bill No is 1903 in Nadiad Delar and date 12/03/09

Your bajaj Anand Delar Amin Auto Service Provide Third Class & To Poor Talking To customer .

I m Recording my Telephonic discos Anand Delar amin auto.

I Will Have To Go Both Newspaper And Television-Media For The Support. But That Would Make Both O[censored]s Uncomfortable.

Thanks & Regard