[Resolved]  Bangalore Christian Council — Cheating Complaint

Dear Bangalorian Investors,

I (Kasina Madhusudhana Rao) booked the sites in “Bangalore Chirstian Council” by paying an advance of Rs: 50,000/- on Sept., 2006. From there on “Bangalore Christian Council” people making false promises that they will allocate plot within two months or three months. Mr. Rison is a responsible person for all correspondence. He is unreachable for last two years and office telephone is not in operating condition since 2 yrs. So It is my sincere request to all bangalorean not to invest and bow down with any advertisement of "Bangalore Christian Council"

PS : I am attaching the Mr.Raison Photo.

- MadhuSudhan

Cheating Complaint

Comments

Yes the Bangalore Christian Council is not a trustworthy organisation. Charles is another big cheat. Promises never kept. Booking fees of the plots booked even before 5-6 years are yet to be returned.
I also agree with all of you. I am feeling so bad that I introduced many people to these cheats including Madhu. Both Rison & Charles are not picking up the phone now. Probably, we should go to the police with a mass complaint. I know around 25+ people who advanced them for the site

Complaint categoryCategory: Real Estate