Bangalore, Majestic Railway Station — overcharging for two wheeler parking fees

Bangalore, city railway statio, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 bangalorian
Receipt given at two wheeler parking facility at city railway station at Majestic, Bangalore, does not mention anything about the fees for the same. inspite of that personal working over there charge min of Rs 5 for parking vehicle for even 20 minutes.. whn asked abt the same not printed in the receipt... they start using all sorts of abusive langauge.. & situtaion is worst if the person is non kanadiga.. they charge abnormaly high if questioned they damage the vehicle...

Several complaints has been logged with regard to subject since last year, still no action is been taken by the management to check on this...

This is utter failure of management, where money is simply going to wrong hands from general public, which can be used by railway management for betterment of the facility if properly checked.

Comments

I completely agree with the previous complaint. the receipt given does not mention anything about the fare. The personnel at the parking lot charge higher fare as there is no board or banner mentioning the parking fare and nor the fare is mentioned on the ticket. Would the authorities please have a look into this matter and do the needful asap.
Today, I also faced same issue at Bangalore Central station (SBC). They charged me 10 Rs. for 1 hour parking. When I asked them to show me the rate list...they started using abusive language. One of my friend who speaks Kannada told me that, charge for non-kannada speaking people is 10 Rs. and for Kannada people charge is 5 Rs.

Please look into this matter.
Today, I faced bad situation. I have parked my car on 27th evening at 5.30 pm. and came on on 29.07.13 at 7.30 am. Totally I have parked my vehicle for 37 hrs. But they have charged Rs. 760/-. When I have asked that parking people they replied for one day they charge Rs. 480/--. this is too high. I never expect. More than that they have using bad language when we ask the details about the fee. Request some authorities to look into this and take necessary action to control these types of looting the people;.

Bangalore, Majestic Railway Station - overcharging for two wheeler parking fees