Bank Of Baroda — Transfer the shares in case of death of deceased/Shareholder

Darbhanga District, Bihar, India
 D!pesh 179
My father had taken 100 equity shares of Bank of baroda. Mean while after some time, he expired. Since the value of those papers are over lakh rupees(CURRENT). I asked Karvy department regarding the issue and help me as i could get those papers cashed only when i could get them transferred on my mothers name. They sent me an attachment in the reply of my mail that i had sent them I found those papers relevant after completing every section and after attaching all the supported papers i sent them to Karvy computer shares,,hyderabad through REGISTERY. Its been over twenty days and i have no information about my papers. I am afraid, as i was asked to send the original share certificates and i did that. Though i can chase and get a record of the location of my papers,but this will not be a solution to my problem. Attached along with is the folio numbers of my shares: BBE[protected] SHARES).Registery details are: spef[protected] and counter no:1. Op-code A.. Please look into the matter and do the need full.

Sincerely your`s,
Dipesh ([protected])
[protected]@yahoo.com,[protected]@sify.com

Comments

bank of Baroda share — missing of original certificate

I have appliied 100 shares Bank of Baroda. Folio no. is BBE018596, WARRANT NO. 4213124. I HAVE LOST original certificate.Kindly send us duplicate certificate.

Suraj Plaza-1, Sayaji Ganj, Vadodara, Gujarat, India - 390005