[Resolved]  Banquet Hall at resi area. — Noise Pollution after 10 o'Clock

There is a banquet hall in our residential area which creates noise pollution after 10 o'clock & we can not sleep & we also complaint to police but they din't get any action against banquet, every one know way police is not getting any action....so please take action...address is-

D-10, Hari Nagar,
Near Sabzi Mandi.
Delhi-110064

Comments

I m Amit Gupta, resident in RZ-268/M, Raj Nagar-II, Near Baba Ram Dev Mandir, Palam Colony, New Delhi-110045.

There is a wedding hall in our residential area in Baba Ram Dev Mandir which creates noise pollution, Road Blockage, traffic jamm, DJ & generator Noise with Air pollution . we can not sleep, not read, old age people suffer also. If we tell to anyone they told it is Social work. Please suggest us what to do sir ???

Hope you will do Best for resident of Palam Colony (Raj Nagar).

Best regards,
Amit Gupta
its very big problem. has any one dealt with such situation.

can RTI act come handy in such situation.
hello sir, I m Richa raghav final year student, there is a marrige home in front of my home which is situated in Jai Durga Mandir Sec-1 Near Avantika BUS stand Rohini Delhi-110085 .Sir we are very tense because of its noise and other unexplainable activities it also affects our study sir please help me I dont want to spoil my carrier just because of this marrige home.
Add = C-253, sec-1, avantika, rohini, delhi