[Resolved]  Barkatullah University Bhopal — B.ED.[protected] EXAM

Comments

BARKTULLAH UNIVERSITY BHOPAL
Location: BHOPAL, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India

SS671 on Oct 30, 2010
B.ED.[protected] EXAM
I AM APPERS THE B.U.BHOPAL B.ED. EXAM[protected] BUT THE UNIVERSITY NOT DECLARED ANY RESULT OF THE SESSION[protected] WHAT I DO.MY EMAIL ID [protected]@gmail.com IF ANY INFORMATION PLEASE SENT IN MY EMAIL ID SHALL BE VERY GREAT FULL TO YOU.
I AM APPERS THE B.U.BHOPAL B.ED. EXAM[protected] BUT THE UNIVERSITY NOT DECLARED ANY RESULT OF THE SESSION[protected] WHAT I DO.MY EMAIL Id [protected]@yahoo.co.in. IF ANY INFORMATION PLEASE SENT IN MY EMAIL ID SHALL BE VERY GREAT FULL TO YOU.
I AM APPERS THE B.U.BHOPAL B.ED. EXAM[protected] BUT THE UNIVERSITY NOT DECLARED ANY RESULT OF THE SESSION[protected] WHAT I DO.MY EMAIL Id [protected]@gmail.com IF ANY INFORMATION PLEASE SENT IN MY EMAIL ID SHALL BE VERY GREAT FULL TO YOU.
SHALL BE VERY GREAT FULL TO Y!

Barkatullah University