[Resolved]  Bata India Ltd — Non settlement of A/cs

I have worked with Bata India Ltd for more than 9 yrs. I have resgined from the Co. in 2006, but it has been almost two years since I have left the company my PF settlement is still pending inspite of my several reminders to the Copany.
Therefore, you are requested to you kindly let me know the status of my PF and help me to get release my PF amount.
Vijendra Bahuguna
Employ Code 80557

Comments

its almost 5 months over my pf a/c has been not settled.since its requires only 3 months as i know. plz do the needfull.every time i was calling personnel dept bangalore. and they are keep on giving assurance.i am allready worried because of rumours that bata as not enough funds to settle the pf of temp. employees because it has not deposited.
thanking you,
yours faith fully
anil dsouza
mangalore
keep on waiting, , , nothng you will get .. bcoz im victimized employer who has faced worst working expereince with this company>>>

Bata — PF settlement

PF settelment

I was employed in Bata india Ltd during the year from 2002 to 2006 on temporary basis. during the above the period , Provident fund was deducted from My salary and along the company contribution the same were credited to the above P.F.Account. P.F. Account No S6009.

Gift Voucher

I have a Bata Voucher of Rs. 500. Unfortunately due to health reason I was not able to use it on time. Now they are denying to renew it. I have same experience with other murchants and they revalidated it.

Bata India Phone