[Resolved]  BDRC.BIZ — Fraud buisness and not giving money

BDRC.biz,City Centre,Durgapur is a fake company. I gave Rs-2000 to Mr. Kailash Kumar (Ph no-[protected]) franchize of bdrc,Raniganj branch as he told that bdrc will give me a user id and password and I can do a ad posting job. After working for 1 month my earning was Rs.1024. But Mr.kailash told me to stop work and also told that bdrc will not pay the money. He told us to go to Durgapur to meet the company and with Mr. Sanjeeb Goswami who lived at Bidyabati,Durgapur who may be the director of bdrc. When we went to durgapur Sanjeeb did a meeting with kailash and told us he will pay the amount of the kit(Rs-2000) on 15 th December,2009 and made an agrement infront of the o.c of local police station. But when we again went to Durgapur he refused to pay it. Local police station said that the O.C had been transfered. All the people who gave money to this company became angry. Then the local police station made another agrrement that he will pay some money on 1st JAN,2010.
Now I got only Rs-800. So I made this complain againest Mr.Sanjeeb Goswami and his company BDRC.BIZ and also against Mr.Kailash kumar who is a careless person who can't take any responsibility.
I also want to say that the police did not pay any value to their own agreement. How can we trust them? They are the biggest culprit of the society.
So please don't invest any money to this company. It is a biggest fraud company.

Comments

Business Development and recruitment Center- BDRC — Fraud Online SCAM by Sanjib Goswami

If you go to www.bdrc.biz and www.webyallowpage.com, you will understand entire business, if Consumer forum need any clarification on this I can give any time

30000 Rs. that I paid them
I made appx. 5000 Calls to sanjib Goswami, but he never pickup phone (spent hours of hours), If Consumer forum wants they can confirm with Telecom Dept.

www.bdrc.biz and www.webyallowpage.com is owned by Sanjib Goswami, if you people not stopping this SCAM at the earliest

I want my money 30000 (monry paid on my wifes name- Divya Katariya) + 5000 (Money paid with name Mehul Katariya(brother)) that I paid to BDRC for Ad posting job + 2000 Rs. as a expenses for calls + 5000 Rs. for buying internet for this job + 6000 for upgrading computer for this job (I can provide all the proofs when needed)
check www.ads-listing.com for the proofs
Yes, this sanjib and his bdrc was a real time fraudulent company. We have burnt our fingers and lost nearly 2 Lacs. Please people, it seems he is re-opening his company so if any reading this comment please be aware of these kind of eating dogs. We all should rip them off. And finally that dog sanjib, shoved it up his mobile phone on his @#$%.

BDRC.BIZ — NOT RESPONDING FOR PAYMENT

I have loose both Money & time with BDRC. THE NO.1 HOME BASE JOB SITE.
Not Paying against Online Ad posting Job or not Refunding Registration Money
www.bdrc.biz i.e., Business Developement & Recruiting Centre, Durgapur, West Bengal India is providing home base job like Ad Posting Job. Their announcement is very attractive and receiving thousand of rupees from poor & unemployed people to provide them job (member I.D.) but not paying them a single paise after submitting the job. Either they they have responding any call or replying any thing regarding payment. I have requested several times for my payment via email but they have not repond me. I have loose both Money & time with BDRC. THE NO.1 HOME BASE JOB SITE.

Address of Company is given below :
Business Development & Recruitment Centre
10/25, Bengal Ambuja, City Centre
Durgapur
West Bengal

+[protected]

BDRC.BIZ — Not Paying against Online Ad posting Job or not Refunding Registration Money

www.bdrc.biz i.e., Business Developement & Recruiting Centre, Durgapur, West Bengal India is providing home base job like Ad Posting Job. Their announcement is very attractive and receiving thousand of rupees from poor & unemployed people to provide them job (member I.D.) but not paying them a single paise after submitting the job. Either they they have listing or replying any thing regarding payment.

Address of Company is given below :
Business Development & Recruitment Centre
10/25, Bengal Ambuja, City Centre
Durgapur
West Bengal

+[protected]
bdrc is afraud co ye co sab ko bevkoof bana rahi hai.isne orissa ke sabhi mamber ka paisa hajam kar liya hai.
want to work

BDRC.BIZ — It is a Fraud Company Don't Join

WWW.BDRC.biz is a west bengal based company which provides home based AD Posting Job.
I can Say they are Fraude. If already Joined then earned your money and get rid of it.
If not paid then don't go for it.
Conatct me i will suggest you for some better options.
[protected]@gmail.com
SUBHADIP MONDAL is a mantility disturb person, I proved it, when I & my total candidate come in DURGAPUR on 15th DEC 2009. Then Company's woner MR. SANJIB GOSWAMI write an agrement that I will give money all BDRC MEMBER. SILVER PLAN - Rs 2000
PLATINUM PLAN - Rs 5000
on 15th DEC 2009, come all member I (SANJIB GOSWAMI) gave money on his hand by cash. But 15 DEC come total candidate in city center durgapur then MR. SANJIB GOSWAMI surrender LOCAL POLICE STATION (CITY CENTER I.C.) When come bada babu then discussing my member & mr. sanjib gaswami that, why are you not paying money to me? Then sanjib goswami not talk, evening time 06:00pm sanjib goswami talking that I gave only Rs250000/- if are you agree then ok otherwise You can go court, then total candidate agree ok given money Rs.250000/- & kailash kumar distribute total money. But I (kailash kumar) not agree I told total candidate that at first you given to write that we agree & with signature given me then total candidate signed also SUBHADIP MONDAL agree & did signature... Then, how wrote mr. SUBHADIP MONDAL that mr. KAILASH KUMAR is a careless person? I thik that Mr. SUBHADIP MONDAL is a MANTILITY DISTURB PERSON...
PLATINUM PLAN - Rs 5000
on 15th DEC 2009, come all member I (SANJIB GOSWAMI) gave money on his hand by cash. But 15 DEC come total candidate in city center durgapur then MR. SANJIB GOSWAMI surrender LOCAL POLICE STATION (CITY CENTER I.C.) When come bada babu then discussing my member & mr. sanjib gaswami that, why are you not paying money to me? Then sanjib goswami not talk, evening time 06:00pm sanjib goswami talking that I gave only Rs250000/- if are you agree then ok otherwise You can go court, then total candidate agree ok given money Rs.250000/- & kailash kumar distribute total money. But I (kailash kumar) not agree I told total candidate that at first you given to write that we agree & with signature given me then total candidate signed also SUBHADIP MONDAL agree & did signature... Then, how wrote mr. SUBHADIP MONDAL that mr. KAILASH KUMAR is a careless person? I thik that Mr. SUBHADIP MONDAL is a MANTILITY DISTURBE PERSONE...
suar ka baccha kailash, subhodip mondol write bol raha he. kailash kumar is a careless person.
Fraud buisness and not giving money
BDRC.biz, City Centre, Durgapur is a fake company. I gave Rs-2000 to Mr. Kailash Kumar (Ph no-[protected]) franchize of bdrc, Raniganj branch as he told that bdrc will give me a user id and password and I can do a ad posting job. After working for 1 month my earning was Rs.1024. But Mr.kailash told me to stop work and also told that bdrc will not pay the money. He told us to go to Durgapur to meet the company and with Mr. Sanjeeb Goswami who lived at Bidyabati, Durgapur who may be the director of bdrc. When we went to durgapur Sanjeeb did a meeting with kailash and told us he will pay the amount of the kit(Rs-2000) on 15 th December, 2009 and made an agrement infront of the o.c of local police station. But when we again went to Durgapur he refused to pay it. Local police station said that the O.C had been transfered. All the people who gave money to this company became angry. Then the local police station made another agrrement that he will pay some money on 1st JAN, 2010.
I have inside info that Sanjib Goswami is planning something big fraud

I have contact deails of many people of who got fooled

I have tried reaching to my city police but they are not helping at all

I made many calls to the police, many emails but they are not helping

I have tried many communication to many media and news channel but they are not helping

here I see every month new complain on Consumer forum website but they are not acting other wise this must have stopped, now I dont want my money Rs. 1 Lac but I want Sanjeeb Goswami and his chamchas behind Jail

I request all who became target of this scam to email the details of scam to [protected]@core.nic.in, [protected]@core.nic.in, [protected]@del3.vsnl.net.in

also always email to bdrc.[protected]@gmail.com putting in cc

I request each and every indian to be enough clever toavoid such scams
I can see the new website in association with BDRC SCAM

[protected] [protected]
03412373***
Kailash Kumar
Andal More West Bengal India
[protected]@gmail.com

Does this mean Kailash Kumar is the next Sanjib Goswami
trust me if we all can send email togather to some email id police, govenment, system has to act

otherwise one single person can not be able to act

I have contacts of many victims of bdrc.biz with whome i will be contacting soon
Sir

I sri Srikanta Behera From Orissa the Bdrc Company Not a bad company, but so cry in orissa member so at list what about to the create id money return to franchise company ac

so plz deposit then new bdrc company at work in progress on orissa

srikanta

mr subhadeep mondal was complained totaly wrong description regarding BDRC. because subhadeep was create fake or copy report and submit it to bdrc and pakargaye. then he published got up information.

I have been also cheated by BDRC, i.e Business Develpoment & Recruitment Corporation Pvt Ltd.I have been motivated by an ex Tata Teleservices Ltd (Post Paid) officer Mr. Dhiman Pal to start business with BDRC in a modern attitude. But after taking payment of Rs. 30000 by cheque and neft through Bank against security deposit. They had supplied us some forms only to start work.Then all on a sudden either they have shifted their office to somewhere else or fled away for ever.I have tried to connect Mr. Dhiman Pal over phone for several time, but to no effect. Hence, I attach herewith the scan copy of voter id card of Mr. Dhiman Pal and would request all the concerned persons to hold this person by any mean and hand him over to police.

With due respect