[Resolved]  Beetel Cordless Phone & Battery — Faulty product

In the month of Dec. 2007, I purchased a Beetel cordless phone ( Model - 53000) with backup battery from Bhubaneswar shop ( S.R.Electronics, Bapuji Nagar). Very next month, the phone was not working. Since it was covered under one year warranty, I returned the same to the above shop for replacement / repair.After one month followup, I was forced to take another phone of different model ( CB-55000), which is not my choice. After few days, it was found that battery backup was not working. In the first week of August 2008, I got battery replaced with new one free of cost. Very next day, the new battery burnt. Now I am fed up with your product and service. Please do the needful. I feel that I have been cheated .

Comments

Beetel Cordless Phone & Battery — Bad battery

My Beeter cordless phone batter dies every 10 mins even though the manul claims it has talktime of 3 hours without re-charging. This is a 2 month old phone and despite my complaints the vendor has refused to take any action.
Very much agree. I faced similar problem with my Beetel phone. The batter loses charge in 10 mins.
Just go in for a basic corded phone.
Nothing works better.
I also agree to this. These people do not know how to make rechargeable batteries

Beetel
    Beetel Phone
    Beetel Address
    Beetel Corporate Center, First Floor,B Wing, Plot No.16,Udyog Vihar Phase IV, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001