[Resolved]  BELLAD MOTORS PVT. LTD — bad service and bad behaviour of BELLAD MOTORS PVT. LTD.

I Siddesh.y have purchased a new maruthi suzuki swift dZire (vdi) car on16/07/2009 at k p
f bellary REg NO.ka17n1010.i have under gone for 3 free serviceses.
1st @ R N S hubli 2nd @ supreme auto service Hospet.3d @ BELLAD MOTORS PVT. LTD.-VIDYANAGAR VIDYANAGAR Ph #:[protected],,2410130 , Fax : Email :[protected]@sify.com Pin Code: 580031
HUBLI.all are maruthi authorised service centers.Recently I have given my
vehicle for 3rd free seevice @ bellad motors Hubli.
I was facing various problems while I submit my car to them.
I told them specifically to check my vehicle to inspect and troubleshoot the issues
,but the some of the mentioned problems are not resolved after service.mist on left headlight
assemble.All Doors Rattling Noise,Dashboard and Body Vibration, Still having problems, Not Resolved
Noise at the Back side body of the car /backwheel/Dicky door/Suspension etc Not resolved,
But even after the second visit my Car is still having the same problems.
i asked them to climb the warranty on left head light assemble which was having problem of conducting the mist inside
They said that they will not replace because we have not done the previous services at there station.they where ignore and avoided me when i asked them
I paid around Rs.800/- towards the Spares charge along with the free service coupen for my car but it is not worth paying it.I am totally fed up and frustrated with Bellad motors.
The incharge where ignorent and avoident when i asked.they says that some problems can not be repaired in their workshop because their mechanics does not know how to repair and they dont have equipments and I should get it done from outside.then why it is called show room,authorised service center...?
i had considered Maruthi has a best service provider and i was happy with many authorised service stations at many place the kind of service at BELLAD MOTORS PVT. LTD.-VIDYANAGAR VIDYANAGAR Ph #:[protected],,2410130 , Fax : Email :[protected]@sify.com Pin Code: 580031 has really upset me and thought of never going to any authorised service station.i am bringing it to your notice that other may not under go for same treatment.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

bellad motors — bad service

i lived my car for service in balled mooter showroom, they have broken my car said mirror and
changed the seats & they promise to replace new-one on next service, but they never did it after two service.