Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Benetton Sunglass — duplicate product

benetton sun glass
First of all no body/staff entertain phone call with India today book club customer care. I ordered for one Benetton sun glass on 29/10/09 to India today book club i am receved the VPP cash paid Rs.629/- Invoice No.ORA[protected] Dt.[protected] web No.[protected] Consignt No.649836 but this sunglass is duplicate product without hologramme and ordinarry packing delivery is it fraud teleshoping or what?

Comments

Benetton Sunglass — Product's Brand Identification.

I have purchased one pair of Reebok shoes & one Benetton Sunglass through India Book Today. Reebok shoe is ok but there us no brand name printed or marked on sunglass I received. This creats doubt in mind regarding genuinness of brand. I wrote to India Book Today regarding this. But they replied that they dispatched sunglass what they received from Benetton company.

Please advice.

Benetton Sunglass — about the product

sir/madam, i had purchased a benetton sunglasses and recived a benetton watch along with it, but the sunglasses is of a poor quality and colour of the frame is changing, and the first time i wore the watch the strap broke, i want whether they r the orginal product or fake ones.thank you
please do the necessary action my complain as earliest.