[Resolved]  Benvia Mobileclaim2Signlive.com — To get mobile claim money for the selection 2009 02 telecoms mobile award

I have recieved a sms in selection for the 2009 02telecoms mobile award(200,000.00GBP) .I want to claim to get the selection money.
my name ARUN KUMAR
C.N.[protected]

Comments

Hello, i'm Hoan ( my mobile number: +[protected]
I've got a message on my mobile phone include I won $ 2, 000, 000, 00
Please contact me for the amount to my email: hoantq.[protected]@gmail.com
Thank you !!!
I have recieved a sms in selection for the 2009 02telecoms mobile award(200, 000.00GBP) .I want to claim to get the selection money my name is hemanthdvg
I have recieved a sms in selection for the 2009 02telecoms mobile award(200, 000.00GBP) .I want to claim to get the selection money my name is rambabu
I have recieved a sms in selection for the 2009 02telecoms mobile award(200, 000.00GBP) .I want to claim to get the selection money my name is mandapati durga ramesh babu.
MY CONTACT NO:[protected]
i have recived a sms in selection for the 2009 02telecoms Intl mobile draw in UK.I want to claim to get the selection money my name is lingamaneni prasanthi.
MY CONTACT NO-[protected].
I have recieved a sms in selection for the 2009 02telecoms mobile award(200, 000.00GBP) .I want to claim to get the selection money my name is shaik hyder my contact no [protected]
Sir

I had received a sms in selection for the 2009 o2telcoms Intl Mobile Draw in UK

with regards
navin
i have received a message that is,
your mobile has won you 200, 000, 00pounds in the 2009 o2telecomsintl mobile draw in UK. to acceptemail your details to [protected]@live.com
sir i am requesting that please tel me was that message true.
my name is anwar and mobile number is [protected]
sir, i have received a message "your mobile has won u 2000, 000, 00 pounds in the 2009-02 telecoms international mobile draw in U.K to accept e-mail your details to [protected]@live.com" i want to know more details about this, how can i claim it, plz tell me sir, and my mobile no:[protected]
whom i am going to contact sir? plz send me all the above details to my mobile number or to my e-mail sir .
hi sir i have recived a message is, ur mobile has won you 200, 000, 00 pounds in the 2009 02 telecomsintl mobile draw in u.k to acceptemail your details to [protected]@live.com
sir iam requesting that please tel me was that message tru.
my name is sreehari and mobile number is [protected].
whoom i am going to contact sir ? plg send me all the above details to my mobile number or my e-mail sir.
my name is Krishnappa. Gand mobile number is [protected]
i got a sms from you. how to get the money which i won, what the procedure get the money from u people pls mail me at my email id "ar.[protected]@gmail.com" my cell number is [protected]
I have recieved a sms in selection for the 2009 02telecoms mobile award(200, 000.00GBP) .I want to claim to get the selection money my name is sudhakarachari c:n :[protected]
sir iam requesting that please tel me was that message true my mobile no is [protected]
i have received a message that is,
sir i am requesting that please tel me was that message true my name is kishore my cell no is [protected]
i have got a message i won 200.000.00 pounds my mobile no is [protected]
i have received a message that is,
sir i am requesting that please tell me was that message true my name is B.RATHNA PRASAD my cell no is [protected]
i have recieved a message from you that "your mobile has won you 200.000.00pounds in the 2009 o2telecomsintl mobile draw in UK. to claim, email your details to mail to : [protected]@live.com"
so what is that please inform me full details...
sir iam requesting that please tel me was that message tru.
my name is lakshmi and mobile number is [protected]
sir iam requesting that please tel me was that message tru.
my name is gopiannan and mobile number is [protected]