[Resolved]  Bescom — Electricity Theft

I have a complaint against the electricity theft by slum people, taking place at 12th cross, 3rd block, HBR Layout, Bangalore 560043. Pls take action against this complaint.

Comments

Dear Besscom,

Today morning around 7:30am(4/4/10), the transformer failure in New biyyappanahalli extn, old madras road.Near Sri Shanthiiketan school.Opp. to Orix auto Infrastructure service.Pls send your person, needful for this earliest.

Best regards,
Praveen
[protected].
Dear Besscomm,

I stay in NS Palya, BTM layout 2nd stage, My house's electricity's due date was 18th June and i paid the bill on 18th june @ 12 by going to the Besscomm area near udupi gardens. Till now was fine,

But on 21st June, when i returned from office i have no power in my house and rest houses in the street were having power and then i went to the same BESSCOMM office @ Udupi garden at 8 PM and asked and shown the proof that i have the bill within the due date itself but none of them was ready to come and put the fuse back.

On so much of request a guy came and pluuged in the fuse and took money from me for coming and pluggin in.

I feel this as a bad process irrespective of money taken from me.

I kindly request BESCOMM authority to take a strict action and guiding them to follow the processs.

Imthiyaz SK