[Resolved]  Best Western Shaftesbury — to verify

verification o[censored]k diplomat named as felix jones
Dear sir

Good day

I received a mail from A company based on UK saying to get uk visa from
Diplomat Felix Jones,
British High Commission, Delhi India.
Phone: +91 [protected]
Email. [protected]@diplomats.com

and again contact to company for further process. I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE VERIFY THIS IS AN AUTHENTICATED PERSON OR NOT AND REPLY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

I received following mail from UK based company please also find an appiontment letter attached with this mail.

MR MANDATHRA MURALEEDHARAN SARATHRAM, [ Passport Number = F6364753 ]

FOLLOWING THE BOARD MEETING, I CONGRATULATE YOU FOR YOUR SUCCESFUL APPOINTMENTS AS THE SUPERVISOR { HOUSEKEEPING/MAINTENANCE }.

AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD, WORKING WITH YOU AND I BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL SHOW THE COMPETENCE/FAITH THAT THE CHAIRMAN- DR LUCAS ANDERSON HAVE ON YOU WORKING AT OUR HOTEL.

YOUR SCHEDULE OF DUTIES, WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU WHEN YOU ARRIVE DOWN TO BEST WESTERN SHAFTESBURY HOTEL, LONDON AND ALL OTHER BENEFITS HAVE ALSO BE WELL ARRANGED ...

YOUR APPOINTMENTS LETTER HAVE BEEN FORWARDED TO YOU, WHICH WILL ENABLE YOU TO PROCESS YOUR VISA, AT INDIA WITH MR FELIX JONES, A CONSULAR FRIEND AND CONTACT OF OUR CHAIRMAN/MANAGING DIRECTOR THERE AT THE BRITISH EMBASSY IN INDIA.

YOU ARE HEREBY REQUESTED TO CONTACT MR FELIX JONES, AND MAIL HIM AND ALSO CALL HIM, TELLING HIM, THAT YOU ARE FROM DR LUCAS ANDERSON, CHAIRMAN OF BEST WESTERN SHAFTESBURY HOTEL, LONDON.

BELOW IS THE CONTACT OF CONSULAR AT THE BRITISH EMBASSY IN INDIA.

NAME: MR FELIX JONES

EMAIL ADDRESS : [protected]@diplomats.com

TELEPHONE CONTACTS: 0091 [protected]

ALSO, SEND THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS TO HIS EMAIL ADDRESS TOMMORROW AND IMMEDIATELY CALL HIM ON HIS INDIA MOBILE NUMBER TO INFORM HIM.

1. COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT

2. COPY OF THE APPOINTMENT LETTER.[ ATTACHED IS THE APPOINTMENT LETTER ].

ALSO, A COPY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT LETTER HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO THE IMMIGARTION HOMES DEPRATMENT, WHERE A LETTER WILL BE APPROVED, FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR RESIDENT PERMITS, AND WILL BE SEND TO MR FELIX JONES [ BRITISH HIGH COMMISION ]

KINDLY, DO THIS IMMEDIATELY, AND YOU SHOULD TRY IN COOPERATING WITH HIM, SO THAT HE CAN HELP YOU TO PROCESS THE VISA IMMEDIATELY AND YOU CAN RESUME WORK IMMEDIATELY ON OR BEFORE 1ST SEPTEMBER, 2009.

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN.

YOURS SINCERELY

SIGNED
MR JOHN WRIGHT

Comments

best western shaftsburry hoetl — To check the offer is true.

I got a job like this i would like to know it is true or not, kindly help me...i attached my appoinment letter also..

MR MANICKAVELAN JAIGANESH,

PURCHASING EXECUTIVES.

BELOW IS THE CONTACT OF CONSULAR AT THE BRITISH EMBASSY IN INDIA.

NAME: MR FELIX JONES

EMAIL ADDRESS : [protected]@diplomats.com

TELEPHONE CONTACTS:[protected]

1. COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT

2. COPY OF THE APPOINTMENT LETTER.[ ATTACHED IS THE APPOINTMENT LETTER ].

KINDLY, DO THIS IMMEDIATELY, AND YOU SHOULD TRY IN COOPERATING WITH HIM, SO THAT HE CAN HELP YOU TO PROCESS THE VISA IMMEDIATELY AND YOU CAN RESUME WORK IMMEDIATELY ON OR BEFORE 25TH JULY, 2009.

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN.

YOURS SINCERELY

SIGNED
MR JOHN WRIGHT
I WAS ALSO GIVEN AN APPOINTMENT LETTER FOR THE SAME HOTEL AS MANAGER, FRONT OFFICE AND ASKED TO CONTACT MR. FELIX JONES. LET ME ALSO KNOW IF THIS IS REAL OR NOT

REGARDS

N.ARUN KUMAR

e-mail:[protected]@gmail.com
I HAVE ALSO GATE AN APPOINTMENT LETTER FOR THE SAME HOTEL AS ADMINISTRATION EXECUTIVE AND ASKED TO CONTACT MR.RONALD WILLIAM. AT DELHI BRITISH HIGH COMMISSIONER OF INDIA LET ME ALSO KNOW IF THIS IS REAL OR NOT.

I HAVE NO IDEA PLEASE VERIFY THIS IS TRUE OR FRAUD ?
hello sir,
this is anas, i have gate appointment letter for shaftes bury hotel. as cook, and asked contact mr.felix jones in delhi british high commission. of india let me also this letter real or not.please sir, replay this mail-id.

e-mail:[protected]@gmail.com
any one help me is this real or fake..

i want to know this is real or fake company ..

best western shaftersbury.. they asking money for visa processing ??

any one help me out is this real :)

i want to know is this real r fraud??

send me an email id to me [protected]@gmail.com
i m also want to know about this guy
did u sent any money to his account?

my mail id is [protected]@rediffmail.com
Well m Khuzema From Mumbai I have also got the same appointment Letter .
Think This Cpmpany is fake as without interview they had offerd appointment letter
salary which they are offering is 3750GBP which is way high

best western shaftesbury — Appointment Letter and Visa Fee

Hi Team,

couple of days back I got a mail from Best Western Shaftesbury stating the openings in their Hotel, I filled the form and on the next day itself i got mail of Appointment and Interview form which I filled and sent.

I was sent an appointment letter and asked to call Mr. Klint Benson on [protected], he insisted me to credit his account with 25,500 as a visa fee and then he would process the application, wheni asked him to meet then he refused, I spoke to his Secretaty as well on [protected], they are not ready to meet up rather they insist us to make the payment first.

Kindly suggest if its authenticated or not..waiting for the reply

Complaint categoryCategory: Travel Agents