[Resolved]  Bhagyodaya Motors - Hospet — Irresponsible Service of Cars

I have purchased by Tata Sumo Grande Mark II from M/s.Bhagyodaya Motors - Hospet on 30th Sept.2010. While on delivery of the vehicle itself, i have notoced that the speedometer cable disonnected. While asking, the executive given small excuses & i have not bothered at that time, while going to Mysore as my first trip, after running 530 Km as per KM reading, the vehicle yellow light starts blinking "Service"., After sometime, the RPM meter stucked up (No movement)., the same way, Speedometer also stopped working.
I hope the vehicle run more that 500 Km before giving delivery, that is why it is showing "service" at 530 Km because Serice will glow only after the vehicle reaches / crosses 1000 to 1500 Km. The showromm was not provided any expalantion on this issue but now vehicle having no problem.

As per Tata Motors, they are providing 24 x 365 days Roadservice. Accordingly I have called the Tata Motors executive & he informed that nearby that area, no service facility available so drive the car & come to the showroom !!!

One autorickshaw made a small scratch on my car & i gave the vehicle to Bhagyodaya Motors for removing the scratch. After removing the scratch, they put extra two drops of paint on the door handle. While asking about this, they informed me to take the vehicle again to showroom to remove it.

What is the guarantee that they will take care of the vehicle if i am sending the vehicle again. Several complaint send to [protected]@tatamotors.com also but no proper response. The email ID of Bhagyodaya Motors, Hospet is " bhagyodaya.[protected]@gmail.com / [protected]/ [protected] / [protected]

I request to help me to sort out this issue permanently.

Mathew Kurian

Irresponsible Service of Cars
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Its 100% correct,

Hospet