Bharat Gas — Less quantity of gas.

I am a consumer (V-21730) of Bharat Gas for last 4 years and presently located at Indirapuram, Ghaziabad. Vishnu Jyoti, Brijvihar, Ghaziabad is the dealer for our locality. For last one year we are facing lots of problem with the gas supplied by this dealer. The vendor always brings a spring balance to show the weight of the gas and it’s always shows 30 kg but surprisingly the cylinder runs 14 to 20 days only instead of 25 to 28 days. We have taken up this matter with the manager over there but so far we have not seen any improvement. I would also like to highlight some more things which is certainly abnormal.

1. The calibration details are not shown on the spring balance.
2. The vendor always introduces himself with wrong name.( If the complaint is made against that vendor, the dealer obviously deny)
3. The vendor immediately opens the seal after keeping the cylinder in the kitchen. (Actually the seals are always tampered, and to hide it he opens by saying “Madam please check the Cylinder it was sealed”. Once the seal is out it is very difficult to establish its genuineness.)
4. The supply of cylinder is always takes 5 to 6 days.

When ever I used other cylinder (from neighbors) particularly Indane, the cylinder always runs for 25 to 28 days. At this point I must mention that earlier we were taking the gas from Kitchen Care, Shakarpur, New Delhi and Gas Point, Indore, and the service of both the dealers was remarkable. We never had such type of the problem with them.

Shefaly Anand
H-3077
Gaur Green City
Indirapuram, Ghaziabad.

Comments

Is there any other dealer around indirapuram which is near to Shipra Sun City?

Please help...

1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014